Author Topic: Charleston church shooter's sister brings "weapons" to school  (Read 723 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
https://www.dailywire.com/news/28275/charleston-church-shooters-sister-arrested-james-barrett

On Wednesday, the 18-year-old younger sister of the Charleston church shooter, who killed nine African-American congregants at the Emanuel AME Church in June 2015, was arrested for bringing weapons and drugs to A.C. Flora High School in Charleston, South Carolina.

According to police, the school administration informed the school resource officer that the teen had brought marijuana, pepper spray and a knife to school.

Can you imagine being this girl? Going to high school in Charleston every day, after your brother did what he did? Not that I'm defending her, but I could see why she'd want something to defend herself with. 'Course, she could just be as crazy as her brother was.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
Re: Charleston church shooter's sister brings "weapons" to school
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2018, 05:23:18 PM »
Yeah, I think she might be a little nuts too:
Quote from: Morgan Roof
I hope it's a trap and y'all get shot we know it's fixing to be nothing but black people walkin out anyway
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.