Author Topic: Trump Jr Going to Divorce Court  (Read 922 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Trump Jr Going to Divorce Court
« on: March 15, 2018, 06:45:09 PM »
Looks like Trump Jr's wife is filing for divorce. MSM will likely have a field day. Does anyone else recall of a first family divorce during a president's term? I'm thinking this may be a first.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/15/donald-trump-jr-s-wife-files-for-divorce-report.html
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
Re: Trump Jr Going to Divorce Court
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2018, 06:50:17 PM »
I guess everyone one has forgotten the Reagan kid trainwrecks, drunk Billy Carter, Clinton siblings so bad they got hidden and Kenyan half brothers. Oh, and attorney general brothers who bang movie stars. Embarrassing presidential family members is nothing new.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2018, 07:02:15 PM »
I guess everyone one has forgotten the Reagan kid trainwrecks, drunk Billy Carter, Clinton siblings so bad they got hidden and Kenyan half brothers. Oh, and attorney general brothers who bang movie stars. Embarrassing presidential family members is nothing new.

I haven't forgotten them, I'm just curious on previous divorces.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2018, 07:34:05 PM »
Wasn't Trump Jr's wife that got mailbombed with white powder?  Could just be sick of the hate and spotlight.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2018, 08:05:55 PM »
Wasn't Trump Jr's wife that got mailbombed with white powder?  Could just be sick of the hate and spotlight.

Where did the story line get started that his wife got mailbombed? Yes, she opened the envelope. The envelope was addressed to him.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2018, 08:37:35 PM »
Where did the story line get started that his wife got mailbombed? Yes, she opened the envelope. The envelope was addressed to him.

No idea.  My wife opens my mail all the time.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2018, 11:01:59 PM »

To him, yes, but she quite possibly feels like the 9-ring.

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2018, 08:45:28 AM »
Self-preservation kicking in, the "till death do us part" seems too soon for comfort perhaps?
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2018, 09:36:28 AM »
I was thinking the powder in the mail event may have just pushed her past the toleration point. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2018, 10:29:15 AM »
Didn't TrumpJr. decline protection recently?

Anyhow, I can see how the transition from ordinary wealthy housewife to the swirl of politics and concerns about so many things outside housewifelyness could trigger a desire to escape.  Somewhat outside of the altar vows, doncha know.

In terms of wanting to be rich and famous, I'll take the rich part, but eff the famous part.  Maybe she feels the same way about it.

Terry, 230RN

« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 10:43:28 AM by 230RN »