Author Topic: David Hogg -- Egomaniac  (Read 14357 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: David Hogg -- Egomaniac
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2018, 07:33:11 PM »
I pray that his rocket soars higher so that the crash will be even more spectacular.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2018, 07:51:37 PM »
I pray that his rocket soars higher so that the crash will be even more spectacular.

Going to be a little while before he can pull a proper Jared.

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2018, 07:55:37 PM »
Why are we still talking about him? That's like taking about the shooter it just give them status.

Jim
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2018, 09:08:49 PM »
Why are we still talking about him? That's like taking about the shooter it just give them status.

Jim

No, let him keep snarling and insulting people. NRATV should give him a show.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2018, 11:38:50 PM »
Great news! Hogg is taking a year off colleges he can't get into to work on the midterm election! I am happy because us old people are to dumb to use a democracy.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2018, 06:12:10 AM »
I hope his advocacy results in hundreds of thousands of more votes for Republicans.

Triphammer

• friend
« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2018, 03:53:06 PM »
Now he says he's accepted to UC Irvine. So, I gues he should thank Laura Ingraham for calling attention to his self  whining.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2018, 04:04:57 PM »
Now he says he's accepted to UC Irvine. So, I gues he should thank Laura Ingraham for calling attention to his self  whining.

Yeah, but it's UC Irvine. That's practically state college.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2018, 04:47:29 PM »
Maybe the kid that got the 30 full ride offers could let him have one cheap.   >:D

bob

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #59 on: April 12, 2018, 09:49:46 AM »
Happy Birthday David Hogg!!

No more hiding behind, "You can't pick on me - I'm just a kid!"

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2018/04/12/oh-noez-now-what-david-hogg-officially-turns-18-and-the-left-loses-their-golden-child/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2018, 12:09:27 PM »
now that he's 18 will he learn to use punctuation

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2018, 12:22:10 PM »
Happy Birthday David Hogg!!

No more hiding behind, "You can't pick on me - I'm just a kid!"

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2018/04/12/oh-noez-now-what-david-hogg-officially-turns-18-and-the-left-loses-their-golden-child/

False.  The government considers teens up to age 19 and "young people" to age 24.  This is how they twist the narrative and shape the language for "gun violence".
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2018, 06:32:12 PM »
He wants people to walk out of wherever they are on..... 4/20.  :rofl:

At least he knows his primary audience.  :rofl:

Oh, also it's Hitler's birthday. Appropriate for the little brownshirt.

https://twitchy.com/jacobb-38/2018/04/15/trying-to-weed-out-the-slackers-the-date-set-by-david-hogg-for-the-next-walkout-is-interesting/

dm1333

• friend
« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2018, 07:14:46 PM »
Yeah, ummmm, Super Troopers 2 is coming out on 4/20.  Not too many people are going to boycott that for whatever bull sh*t he has planned.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2018, 09:45:05 AM »
http://freebeacon.com/politics/ingrahams-viewership-increases-20-percent-since-david-hoggs-boycott/

Look at that.

Little egomaniac gave Laura Ingraham the largest audience she's ever had. How 'bout that?
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #65 on: April 17, 2018, 09:50:21 AM »
http://freebeacon.com/politics/ingrahams-viewership-increases-20-percent-since-david-hoggs-boycott/

Look at that.

Little egomaniac gave Laura Ingraham the largest audience she's ever had. How 'bout that?

I can't wait for someone in the news media to tell Hogg that he's boosted Ingraham's numbers, and for someone else to describe that comment as bullying.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #66 on: April 17, 2018, 11:28:24 AM »

Look at that.

"The only thing worse than bad publicity is no publicity." I never watch teevee, so I had never heard of Laura Ingraham until Mr. Hogg kindly brought her to my attention.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #67 on: April 17, 2018, 11:29:21 AM »
"The only thing worse than bad publicity is no publicity." I never watch teevee, so I had never heard of Laura Ingraham until Mr. Hogg kindly brought her to my attention.

She is (or was?) also on the radio. She's probably also on that internet thing.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #68 on: April 17, 2018, 11:58:02 AM »
Radio? Ray-dee-oh?

That'd be one o' them noise makers car makers put in the dashboard instead of bigger, more useful gauges, right?

Ya got me on the Internet, though. Nonetheless, if she's here I had not encountered her name until Mr. Hogg rectified the situation. Someone recently mentioned that Dana Loesch, the NRA spokeswoman, is or was a radio personality. I had never heard of her, either, until Mr. Hogg decided to give her free publicity.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #69 on: April 17, 2018, 12:38:15 PM »
Radio? Ray-dee-oh?

That'd be one o' them noise makers car makers put in the dashboard instead of bigger, more useful gauges, right?

Ya got me on the Internet, though. Nonetheless, if she's here I had not encountered her name until Mr. Hogg rectified the situation. Someone recently mentioned that Dana Loesch, the NRA spokeswoman, is or was a radio personality. I had never heard of her, either, until Mr. Hogg decided to give her free publicity.

She was one of the Tea Party organizers in my neck of the woods, and then had a radio show for a while. She moved to Dallas, to be on The Blaze. I don't know exactly where she is now, since she went into hiding from the peaceful proponents of common-sense gun control.

http://danaloeschradio.com/listen  (That link only streams her show from 12-3, central time.)

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #70 on: April 17, 2018, 02:59:28 PM »
If you look up Dana Loesch's home page, you can download her daily radio show broadcast and listen.  I never looked for Laura Ingraham's show.  Her radio show was always on at the wrong time of day for me to ever listen to it much.  I listened on the internet some years ago, but had other stuff that supplanted it. 
http://www.radioamerica.com/program/the-dana-show/

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #71 on: April 17, 2018, 05:26:02 PM »
Now the little nazi has gone two steps too far. He's calling for a boycott of Blackrock and Vanguard.

Blackrock handles the gov TSP, and the rest of my money is in Vanguard. It's time for you to slither off to the slime pit from which you sprung,you little creep.

Sadly, I have seen some anti-gun stirrings from Blackrock, but I saw recently that the Vanguard CEO made an eloquent case for why they don't get involved in politics, one way or the other, because of all the moms and pops and retirees that could be badly hurt.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2018/04/17/thanks-for-the-tip-david-hogg-reveals-which-companies-will-get-a-boost-from-his-new-boycott/

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #72 on: April 17, 2018, 07:16:25 PM »
Who's coaching the little *expletive deleted*it? 18-year old high school seniors don't know anything about investment finances and mutual funds. How did he even hear about Blackrock and Vanguard?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #73 on: April 17, 2018, 07:26:43 PM »
Who's coaching the little *expletive deleted*it? 18-year old high school seniors don't know anything about investment finances and mutual funds. How did he even hear about Blackrock and Vanguard?

Come to think of it, he does look a little like a ventriliquist's puppet.

Also, I don't think anything will actually come of these, but if something did, well - if Blackrock funds took a hit and the TSP took a dive, he'd be hurting the 80% of gov employees that vote dem and are pro gun control.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #74 on: April 17, 2018, 09:06:15 PM »
Screw David Hogg!  Why are we still talking about him?   Why does anyone care that his 700000 followers who are mostly ignorant* teenagers are going to boycott investment companies that they don't do business with anyway?  (it would be like me boycotting Dick's) 

Mr. Hogg has squandered whatever moral high-ground he might have had even faster than Cindy Sheehan did.  He needs to just go away.

*There's nothing particularly wrong with being ignorant at that age, but it's certainly not virtue.
"It's good, though..."