Author Topic: Blow Some Poop on Your Hands  (Read 1282 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Blow Some Poop on Your Hands
« on: April 14, 2018, 04:19:44 PM »
With the restroom hand dryer:

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2018/04/14/bathroom-hand-dryers-spraying-poop-on-your-hands-study-finds.html

Though I'm not sure if this is worse than the drink dispenser at the fast food joint. I will never forgive CSD for cluing me in on that.  :laugh:
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
Re: Blow Some Poop on Your Hands
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018, 04:23:31 PM »
That is impressive.  I don’t think I could hit the hand dryer with my poop.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2018, 04:44:00 PM »
That is impressive.  I don’t think I could hit the hand dryer with my poop.

The restrooms studied were on a college campus. Students will mess up anything they touch. It's not like the real world or anything.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2018, 05:16:03 PM »
The restrooms studied were on a college campus. Students will mess up anything they touch. It's not like the real world or anything.

If they can't eat it or *expletive deleted*ck it they'll *expletive deleted*it on it and leave the mess for someone else to clean up.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

grislyatoms

• friends
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2018, 08:47:05 PM »
I work in a hospital and I'm frequently in/out of patient's rooms. Every two patient rooms has an hand wash dispenser. I use them lots.
Admin offices, where I am when I'm not at the hospital proper. I have seen folks take a dump and not wash their hands. I touch *nothing* in the men's room.
Yes, I'm that guy. I open doors to the men's room with Kleenex/paper towels. Flush with my shoe/foot. I have *seen* folks on the pot not washing their hands and then touching doorknobs/etc. I'm not touching them.
"A son of the sea, am I" Gordon Lightfoot

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2018, 06:07:55 PM »
I'm pretty persnickety about washing in the rest room --even at home.  Funny thing is, you do your duty, handle the faucets, wash, then handle the faucets again.  Ha !

Paper towels are your friend.

Me, I even wash off my cane handle.

I think they're replacing the auto-dispensing paper towel devices in my favorite supermarket, which means I'll have to swipe some paper knapkins from their deli area before going in, just like I do in a local Macwendyking's since they removed their towel dispensers.

Hell, even rubbing your hands on a flat rock after eliminating is better than nothing.

Well, not really, but too many people take me too seriously, so, "disclaimer."

Terry

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2018, 06:53:14 AM »
I have seen folks take a dump and not wash their hands.

Well, maybe they're the ones that don't flush, and then as you back out of the stall gagging, you realize there's no paper in the bowl either, then blank out the section of your short term memory that's now stuck on the fact that someone's wandering the halls, using the chairs, etc. completely un-wiped.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2018, 11:09:11 AM »
Well, maybe they're the ones that don't flush, and then as you back out of the stall gagging, you realize there's no paper in the bowl either, then blank out the section of your short term memory that's now stuck on the fact that someone's wandering the halls, using the chairs, etc. completely un-wiped.

Not completely unwiped. They just used their left hand.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2018, 02:03:58 PM »
Probably a "study" paid for by the paper companies.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2018, 09:17:14 PM »
Well, if it's in the air you're breathing in everyone else's *expletive deleted*it anyway. So does it really matter if you blow a little on your hands?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2018, 10:02:23 PM »
Well, if it's in the air you're breathing in everyone else's *expletive deleted*it anyway. So does it really matter if you blow a little on your hands?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I recall reading some study about fecal matter from home bathrooms settling all over the bathroom, like on toothbrushes and stuff. :)
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2018, 10:40:14 PM »
I recall reading some study about fecal matter from home bathrooms settling all over the bathroom, like on toothbrushes and stuff. :)
Yeah, and I have also seen video of what can come around at night and snack on stuff stuck to the toothbrush. 

It pays to rinse your toothbrush before use, maybe in hot water also.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge