Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Double Whammy  (Read 679 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Hillary Clinton Double Whammy
« on: April 20, 2018, 10:26:05 AM »
I thought this was a somewhat hilarious one-two punch to Hillary.

First, "They were never going to let me be president!"

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2018/04/20/omg-hillary-clinton-reportedly-suspected-a-big-conspiracy-on-election-night/

Second, apparently her campaign was actively pushing for Trump behind the scenes to help insure her win.  =D

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2018/04/20/jokes-on-them-reporting-confirms-clinton-campaign-wanted-to-encourage-and-maximize-trump/

The second one cracks me up because not just her campaign, but the commenters at the link, still cannot comprehend that a large segment of the population did not vote for Trump, but voted against her, or for spite, or just stayed home. It actually says a lot that Clinton's handlers thought JEB! would win if he were nominated.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
Re: Hillary Clinton Double Whammy
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2018, 10:37:50 AM »
 :facepalm:

Jeb gave one (1)  speech in which he was all fired up and said the right things.  Before and forever after he was,  as Donald Trump said, "low-energy Jeb."

I would have voted for Ghenghis Khan  to keep Hillary out of the Oval office. 
We get the type of government we deserve ........  :'(
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2018, 10:40:39 AM »
Mrs. Clinton is still bitching?

Have we reaced peak bitching yet?
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2018, 10:54:26 AM »
Am I the only one that expects "they" to be "those dirty Jews who control the media/world/weather"?

I find it completely plausible that Hillary is an anti-Semite.

Also, I don't really think there is any other "they" that will fit.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2018, 11:01:20 AM »
Also from the Chozick book; Bill Clinton (the only Clinton president) claims that the NY Times was sand-bagging HRC.

New York Times reporter Amy Chozick has put out a new book, titled "Chasing Hillary: Ten Years, Two Presidential Campaigns, and One Intact Glass Ceiling." In it, she describes what she calls an often contentious relationship between the paper and the Clinton campaign, then tosses out this incredible idea.

“After the election, Bill would spread a more absurd Times conspiracy: The publisher had struck a deal with Trump that we’d destroy Hillary on her emails to help him get elected, if he kept driving traffic and boosting the company’s stock price.”
https://www.dailywire.com/news/29678/bill-clinton-floats-conspiracy-theory-trump-ny-joseph-curl

Oh, and her favorable/unfavorable now stands at 27%/52%.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/29666/poll-hillary-brutal-james-barrett
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2018, 11:21:19 AM »
It's apparently not Hillary's day today.  :laugh:

Not that it's a surprise to most of us, but "deplorables" was a little less than spontaneous:

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2018/04/20/ya-dont-say-turns-out-this-major-hillary-clinton-gaffe-wasnt-a-gaffe-at-all/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Kingcreek

• friend
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2018, 12:51:36 PM »
Sometimes I start to feel a little bit sorry for her,
And then I hear her screeching voice and thank the heavens she is not our president.
What we have here is failure to communicate.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2018, 12:58:35 PM »
Sometimes I start to feel a little bit sorry for her,
And then I hear her screeching voice and thank the heavens she is not our president.

And then I think of the gobs of money she must have.
And then I think of how much of it (or other people's money) she's wasted on her dream of being president, only to become a laughing stock.
And then I - well - I laugh.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife