Armed Polite Society
October 18, 2018, 08:47:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hanging is too good for some people (?)  (Read 500 times)
Hawkmoon
friend

« on: May 17, 2018, 11:12:51 AM »

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/A-demented-social-club-Poachers-slaughtered-12921513.php

People (?) like these poachers should be staked out naked, coated with honey, and have a few brown bears released in the vicinity.
Report to moderator   Logged
HeroHog
Gimpy Old Pharte
friends

It can ALWAYS get worse!

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 11:48:37 AM »

Hangin's too good for him!!
Burnin's too good for him!!
He should be torn into little bitsy pieces and buried alive!!!

Hanover Fiste
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHgMsvpFm08

Full Movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly_SdqyVKho

Yeah, whatever...
MechAg94
friend

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 12:05:12 PM »

I imagine the game officials have tried to add up as many violations as they can get evidence for.  The combined fines/punishment ought to be pretty high.

"This observation, also, I have laid to heart, that they, who in matters of war seek in all ways to save their lives, are just they who, as a rule, die dishonorably; whereas they who, recognizing that death is the common lot and destiny of all men, strive hard to die nobly: these more frequently, as I observe, do after all attain to old age, or, at any rate, while life lasts, they spend their days more happily."  Xenophon
fistful
I'll be your gunsplainer this evening.
friend

Don't mention the abortion!

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 12:35:07 PM »

It appears they broke game laws, and killed a bunch of animals just for the thrill of it. Why do we want them tortured to death???

Snowflakes: fragile since 1520
"The ears of our generation have been made so delicate by the senseless multitude of flatterers that, as soon as we perceive that anything of ours is not approved of, we cry out that we are being bitterly assailed; and when we can repel the truth by no other pretense, we escape by attributing bitterness, impatience, intemperance, to our adversaries."
--Martin Luther, On Christian Liberty
BTR
friend

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2018, 04:03:24 PM »

It appears they broke game laws, and killed a bunch of animals just for the thrill of it. Why do we want them tortured to death???

Aholes to be sure, but I agree with fistful.
RoadKingLarry
friend

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2018, 04:08:31 PM »

I agree.
Once tried and convicted the proper punishment would be to bring in a big backhoe, dig a big hole, toss them in and fill in the hole.
No wasteful intermediate steps like execution needed.

Maybe park the backhoe on the fill overnight just of be sure.

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams
Hawkmoon
friend

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2018, 03:25:44 AM »

Genesis 1:28

Having dominion over the birds of the air and the beasts of the field doesn't mean free rein to kill them, it means we have a responsibility to steward them wisely.
HankB
friend

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2018, 03:57:55 AM »

it was not just the camera footage from the forest that helped investigators unravel the ring, but the pictures and videos saved on the suspects' own cellphones.

That's one good thing about technology - stupid criminals often document themselves breaking the law.

Save the daydreams about innovative ways of ending criminals for murderers, rapists, terrorists, and child molesters . . . egregious game law violations like these should be handled by massive fines, prison time, felony convictions (and all the restrictions that come with felony records), etc.

Trump won. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Those who work for a living are being BURIED by those who vote for a living.
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain
fistful
I'll be your gunsplainer this evening.
friend

Don't mention the abortion!

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2018, 04:52:05 AM »

Genesis 1:28

Having dominion over the birds of the air and the beasts of the field doesn't mean free rein to kill them, it means we have a responsibility to steward them wisely.

Sure. I just don't see where all the emotion is coming from.

Snowflakes: fragile since 1520
"The ears of our generation have been made so delicate by the senseless multitude of flatterers that, as soon as we perceive that anything of ours is not approved of, we cry out that we are being bitterly assailed; and when we can repel the truth by no other pretense, we escape by attributing bitterness, impatience, intemperance, to our adversaries."
--Martin Luther, On Christian Liberty
zxcvbob
friend

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2018, 05:53:49 AM »

Hangin's too good for him!!
Burnin's too good for him!!
He should be torn into little bitsy pieces and buried alive!!!

Hanover Fiste
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHgMsvpFm08

Full Movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly_SdqyVKho

The full movie link won't load Sad

It's a good quote, even if it is a little over-the-top for this offense Smiley  (the green marble is important, right?)

"It's good, though..."
Sindawe
friend

Vashneesht

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2018, 09:58:43 AM »

Yep, hangings to good for them.

Instead, I say we lock them in.   Locked into their own bodies via administration of the synthetic opiate that produces a locked-in syndrome that a sloppy college student produced several decades ago.  Stick them in a chair, install an IV drip to feed the body and put them in a silent dull gray room for the rest of their lives.

All our days are numbered, there is no changing that. 
However within those days, there is no fate but what we make.
HeroHog
Gimpy Old Pharte
friends

It can ALWAYS get worse!

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2018, 12:33:47 PM »

The full movie link won't load Sad

It's a good quote, even if it is a little over-the-top for this offense Smiley  (the green marble is important, right?)

The Green marble is the common thread throughout the movie. The movie link USED to work... Back when it came out, the movie PERFECTLY paralleled the "Heavy Metal" magazine. I was blown away by it. It's still a favorite of mine and yes, we DO own the DVD!

Yeah, whatever...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: