Author Topic: Hanging is too good for some people (?)  (Read 1211 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Hanging is too good for some people (?)
« on: May 17, 2018, 03:12:51 PM »
https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/A-demented-social-club-Poachers-slaughtered-12921513.php

People (?) like these poachers should be staked out naked, coated with honey, and have a few brown bears released in the vicinity.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
Re: Hanging is too good for some people (?)
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 03:48:37 PM »
Hangin's too good for him!!
Burnin's too good for him!!
He should be torn into little bitsy pieces and buried alive!!!

Hanover Fiste
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHgMsvpFm08

Full Movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly_SdqyVKho
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 04:05:12 PM »
I imagine the game officials have tried to add up as many violations as they can get evidence for.  The combined fines/punishment ought to be pretty high.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 04:35:07 PM »
It appears they broke game laws, and killed a bunch of animals just for the thrill of it. Why do we want them tortured to death???
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Pb

• friend
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2018, 08:03:24 PM »
It appears they broke game laws, and killed a bunch of animals just for the thrill of it. Why do we want them tortured to death???

Aholes to be sure, but I agree with fistful.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2018, 08:08:31 PM »

I agree.
Once tried and convicted the proper punishment would be to bring in a big backhoe, dig a big hole, toss them in and fill in the hole.
No wasteful intermediate steps like execution needed.

Maybe park the backhoe on the fill overnight just of be sure.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2018, 07:25:44 AM »

Genesis 1:28

Having dominion over the birds of the air and the beasts of the field doesn't mean free rein to kill them, it means we have a responsibility to steward them wisely.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

HankB

• friend
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2018, 07:57:55 AM »
it was not just the camera footage from the forest that helped investigators unravel the ring, but the pictures and videos saved on the suspects' own cellphones.

That's one good thing about technology - stupid criminals often document themselves breaking the law.

Save the daydreams about innovative ways of ending criminals for murderers, rapists, terrorists, and child molesters . . . egregious game law violations like these should be handled by massive fines, prison time, felony convictions (and all the restrictions that come with felony records), etc.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2018, 08:52:05 AM »
Genesis 1:28

Having dominion over the birds of the air and the beasts of the field doesn't mean free rein to kill them, it means we have a responsibility to steward them wisely.

Sure. I just don't see where all the emotion is coming from.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2018, 09:53:49 AM »
Hangin's too good for him!!
Burnin's too good for him!!
He should be torn into little bitsy pieces and buried alive!!!

Hanover Fiste
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHgMsvpFm08

Full Movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly_SdqyVKho

The full movie link won't load :(

It's a good quote, even if it is a little over-the-top for this offense :)  (the green marble is important, right?)
"It's good, though..."

Sindawe

• friend
  • Vashneesht
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2018, 01:58:43 PM »
Yep, hangings to good for them.

Instead, I say we lock them in.   Locked into their own bodies via administration of the synthetic opiate that produces a locked-in syndrome that a sloppy college student produced several decades ago.  Stick them in a chair, install an IV drip to feed the body and put them in a silent dull gray room for the rest of their lives.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2018, 04:33:47 PM »
The full movie link won't load :(

It's a good quote, even if it is a little over-the-top for this offense :)  (the green marble is important, right?)

The Green marble is the common thread throughout the movie. The movie link USED to work... Back when it came out, the movie PERFECTLY paralleled the "Heavy Metal" magazine. I was blown away by it. It's still a favorite of mine and yes, we DO own the DVD!
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!