Author Topic: Bake the Dong!  (Read 2789 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Bake the Dong!
« on: May 22, 2018, 06:07:32 PM »
Happened in Canada, but it's another one of those "woke people won't know which side to pick" funny, funny, big brother backfires. A transgender is suing a Muslim woman who refused to wax her/his/it's junk:

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2018/05/22/wax-the-dong-will-liberals-finally-devour-themselves-over-this-canadian-human-rights-case/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
Re: Bake the Dong!
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2018, 06:21:26 PM »
That's nuts!
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2018, 06:34:24 PM »
The only downside is that they can't both lose.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

just Warren

• friend
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2018, 06:36:35 PM »
They can. If she's forced to do it, she has lost. And if he is seriously injured down in Sack-Town he too has lost.

Keeping my fingers crossed!

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2018, 07:59:00 PM »
Let's just give these precious people their equal rights. How could it possibly hurt you to be forced to treat people as if they are whatever they say they are?

Now please excuse me while I go and pack. Someone just knocked on my front door. Turns out he's the Emperor of the Osage Lands, and my house belongs to him! Who knew?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2018, 08:24:56 PM »
The only downside is that they can't both lose.

Depends on how greedy the lawyers are.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2018, 10:57:30 PM »
The anonymous transgender person filed a $50,000 complaint with the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario (HRTO) two weeks ago, seeking compensation for “immense harm to my dignity,”

Now that right there is funny!

Sorry, but if it still has man parts, it isn't a transgender. It's a transvestite.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2018, 11:30:19 PM »
I'm pretty sure it's the trying to be a girl that harms his dignity.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2018, 11:59:12 PM »
That's nuts!

Some things are just too hard to handle.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2018, 08:54:11 AM »
Interesting. Now that I think of it all the women I know who get waxed have at one time or another commented on girl talk with their....whatever the hell the folks doing the waxing are called. And the girl talk almost always involves dudes who come in for the deed. So while I have an admittedly small and second hand sample size, it would seem more the exception than the rule that they'd refuse to wax based on ones tender bits.

All that aside though, the person doing the waxing clearly has the right to decide whose junk they touch. And if she has a clear and across the board no touchie penis policy, that's well within her rights. The service wasn't denied because the person was trans, it was denied because she doesn't touch the general publics dick.

Sounds more, like usual, a radical looking to make a spectical of themselves. Book an appointment with someone else who is fine waxing your OEM parts and move on with life. There's plenty of them.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2018, 09:46:37 AM »
How hot can wax be heated before it catches fire or the chemical structure actually breaks down?  >:D
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2018, 09:57:16 AM »
This is kinda surreally interesting.  I also ran into a blog post the other day claiming some UK Lesbians are being shamed for not wanting to have sex with a penis, regardless of whom it's attached to.

Link*

Relevant paragraphs:
Some transwomen have a penis. Quite how many is somewhat unclear, since like most aspects of this debate, there is a dearth of reliable empirical data, but as a simple fact, it is possible under English law for a person born male to be legally recognised as female without undergoing surgery to remove or alter their male genitalia.

Indeed, some people say that – not least because of very limited NHS capacity – as the population of transwomen grows, the proportion of transwomen who have had such surgery is falling and that retaining male genitalia while living as a woman is becoming common and even the norm. (There is a generational aspect to this; some older transwomen who have had “bottom surgery” and describe themselves as “transsexual” consider it to be prerequisite of living as a woman and being recognised as trans; some younger ones do no not.)

Anyway the key point is this: some transwomen have a penis and no intention of getting rid of it. Some of those transwomen describe themselves as lesbians, by which they mean they are sexually attracted to women. I make no comment on any of that beyond reporting that this presents a problem for those lesbians who were born female, who say they’re not sexually aroused by people with penises, and who don’t want to have sex with those people. Is that a reasonable position? Is it respectable to state that your sexual preferences and choice of sexual partner depends, at least in part, on the potential partners’ genitalia?

Some transgender women don’t think so. They suggest that female-born lesbians who decline to sleep with transwomen who have a penis are guilty of bigotry or transphobia. Some of them express that argument in very blunt terms. (For more about what some call the “cotton ceiling” that excludes transwomen with penises from sex with lesbians, see this)

Taken together we get to a place where women, both gay and straight, are being pressured to look at, handle, and sometimes have sex with penis's they don't wish to, in the name of inclusion.

Was Harvey Weinstein just ahead of his time?

*Side note:  the forum post that lead me to that article suggested reading it in the voice of the Narrator from the BBC version of Hitchhikers Guide.  It's way more entertaining that way.  REF

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2018, 02:11:06 PM »
This is kinda surreally interesting.  I also ran into a blog post the other day claiming some UK Lesbians are being shamed for not wanting to have sex with a penis, regardless of whom it's attached to.

I'm just waiting for The Onion's homepage to say "Screw it.  We give up."

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2018, 04:21:01 PM »
I'm just waiting for The Onion's homepage to say "Screw it.  We give up."

Yea, that is about where I am at now as well.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2018, 06:51:28 PM »
So which victim trumps the other...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gqw1FI1hfJA
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

grampster

• friend
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2018, 09:33:48 PM »
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

brimic

• friends
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2018, 09:39:21 PM »
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

just Warren

• friend

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2018, 11:51:01 PM »
In case you were wondering:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KEKnd4nKgc

The ones where they try different alcohols are pretty good.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2018, 01:34:24 AM »
LMAO and shared!
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

Pb

• friend
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2018, 09:25:55 AM »
As Americans learned after the Muslim shot up a homosexual nightclub, Leftists love Islam more than gay people.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2018, 12:39:25 PM »
As Americans learned after the Muslim shot up a homosexual nightclub, Leftists love violent radical Islamic terrorists more than gay people.

FIFY
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain