Author Topic: Gun Control Bandwagon bogs down  (Read 692 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Gun Control Bandwagon bogs down
« on: May 24, 2018, 11:42:57 AM »
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-guns-poll/gun-control-support-fades-three-months-after-florida-massacre-reuters-ipsos-poll-idUSKCN1IO19P

The Parkland, Florida, school massacre has had little lasting impact on U.S. views on gun control, three months after the shooting deaths of 17 people propelled a national movement by some student survivors, a Reuters/Ipsos poll showed on Wednesday.

[sad trombone]
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
Re: Gun Control Bandwagon bogs down
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2018, 12:08:15 PM »
Keep the good news coming! :lol: =D =D =D :laugh:
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2018, 01:28:25 PM »
Part of it was that kid, I don't remember his name, that was hogging the spotlight was such a petulant whiney little temper tantrums that was supposed to be a David vs. Goliath type crusade came off as nasty, intolerant, condescending, and authoritarian.
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2018, 01:29:46 PM »
Part of it was that kid, I don't remember his name, that was hogging the spotlight was such a petulant whiney little temper tantrums that was supposed to be a David vs. Goliath type crusade came off as nasty, intolerant, condescending, and authoritarian.

David "Camera" Hogg?? >:D
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2018, 03:34:49 PM »
blah blah blah blah?? >:D
Still hazy.

Both the people who commit these kinds of crimes and the people who dance in the blood do it for the publicity.  May their names be equally forgotten.