Author Topic: Paramedics wanted to enter Parkland school where kids were dying. BSO said no.  (Read 494 times)

MechAg94

• friend
http://amp.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article212296004.html?__twitter_impression=true

Michael McNally, deputy chief for Coral Springs fire-rescue, asked six times for permission to send in specialized teams of police officers and paramedics, according to an incident report he filed after the Feb. 14 Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting that left 17 people dead.

But every time McNally asked to deploy the two Rescue Task Force teams β€” each made up of three paramedics and three to four law enforcement officers β€” the Broward Sheriff's Office captain in charge of the scene, Jan Jordan, said no.
I came across this link and wanted to pass it on.  Just another brick in the wall of incompetence that make the Parkland school shooting what it was. 
β€œIt is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

sumpnz

• friend
At what point does it cross the line from incompetence to malice?

Kingcreek

• friend
Somebody on the NRA podcast called parkland the most preventable high profile shooting in history.
So many failures at every level.
What we have here is failure to communicate.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Somebody on the NRA podcast called parkland the most preventable high profile shooting in history.
So many failures at every level.
But teh gunzzzzzzz!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.