Author Topic: Someone swatted the Hogg  (Read 1698 times)

p12

• friend
  • I SEE NOISES!!
Someone swatted the Hogg
« on: June 06, 2018, 06:16:54 AM »
https://rwnofficial.com/breaking-swatt-swarmed-hoggs-house-in-overnight-raid/

Like the article states could be from either side of the political fence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
Re: Someone swatted the Hogg
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 06:36:48 AM »
What the hell kind of censoring is this? How does it help anything or actually censor anything? 

g*n control activist

an A***5 rifle

g*n safety

held a “d*e in”

high school s******g in February
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2018, 08:02:11 AM »
Whatever I think of Hogg, whoever did it needs some time in the pokey and a felony record to follow them the rest of their lives. That (if I put on my tinfoil) includes if it turns out to be some Hogg buddies doing PR. But the same if it's someone from "our side".
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2018, 11:32:13 AM »
What the hell kind of censoring is this? How does it help anything or actually censor anything? 

Well, it would help the quality of the writing in that article immensely if they'd go ahead and star out all the rest of the letters.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2018, 11:56:04 AM »
Regardless of what I think about Hogg, I think SWATers should get the death penalty.

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2018, 12:19:59 PM »
Regardless of what I think about Hogg, I think SWATers should get the death penalty.

Agreed, though I wouldn't put it past him to do it to himself for the spin potential.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2018, 03:12:26 PM »
Agreed, though I wouldn't put it past him to do it to himself for the spin potential.

Brad

Why? Does he want to ban phones now?

When Broward County responded to this call, did they form a perimeter, and wait for him to come out? I heard Hogg had already left for McDonald's.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 03:57:45 PM by fistful »
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2018, 05:30:37 PM »
How’d he like the overbearing government crushing down on him like he wants to do to us?
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2018, 09:13:40 PM »
He wasn't home.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2018, 09:35:02 PM »
I usually roll my eyes at the charge of "FALSE FLAG OPPS!!!", but wouldn't be overly surprised in this case.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2018, 10:58:24 AM »

Brad

Well, if he did that, I guess HE should get the death penalty! =D

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2018, 11:06:43 AM »
DAMNED TRUMP AND/OR NRA!
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2018, 12:56:35 PM »
DAMNED TRUMP AND/OR NRA!

This is what happens when they let Donald Trump and Wayne LaPierre have a sleep-over in the Oval Office.

Too much room for activities.

Marnoot

• friend
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2018, 02:03:11 PM »

But if they spell out the words, someone might be *TRIGGERED*! It is of the utmost importance that nobody experience any unpleasant thoughts or emotions!

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2018, 05:27:25 PM »
Oddly, Hogg is downplaying the incident:

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2018/06/05/somethings-up-david-hoggs-reaction-to-swat-ting-incident-is-raising-a-lot-of-eyebrows/

The only non-suspicious explanation I can think of is he is oblivious to the incident(s) over the last year or two of people getting killed as a result of SWATing.  It honestly wouldn't surprise me if an anti-gunner doesn't know about actual facts. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2018, 06:38:20 PM »
The only non-suspicious explanation I can think of is he is oblivious to the incident(s) over the last year or two of people getting killed as a result of SWATing.  It honestly wouldn't surprise me if an anti-gunner doesn't know about actual facts. 

That's OK, I am sure an adult with money to give him will be along soon to explain it to him.

bob

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2018, 08:07:06 PM »
He called it a prank, and it seems a lot of the teenagers call it that. Which is a big problem.

I'm actually not sure what the criminal penalty is, and if it varies a lot by jurisdiction, but if ever there was a "prank" that needed to be classified a felony with at least some mandatory prison time, if only 30 days to have bubba scare the crap out of them, it's this. Murder at least in the third degree if someone is killed.

If no one is hurt or killed, then maybe a misdemeanor with a bajillon hours of community service or a hefty fine.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2018, 08:10:08 PM »
Make it a felony regardless of the outcome. Not comprehending that SWATing someone makes death or serious bodily harm  a highly likely outcome is no excuse, unless you're a Clinton.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Strings

• APS Pimp
  • friend
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2018, 09:29:05 PM »
I have to agree with RKL on this. The potential for death/serious bodily injury is there, and high
No Child Should Live In Fear

What was that about a pearl handled revolver and someone from New Orleans again?

Screw it: just autoclave the planet (thanks Birdman)

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2018, 10:50:39 PM »
Make it a felony regardless of the outcome. Not comprehending that SWATing someone makes death or serious bodily harm  a highly likely outcome is no excuse,

This.

unless you're a Clinton.

If you're a Clinton, the penalty should be life in solitary confinement.  Not relevant to the swatting thing at all; that should just be the penalty for being a Clinton.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2018, 10:32:08 AM »
I have to agree with RKL on this. The potential for death/serious bodily injury is there, and high
I do think we need to take a long, hard look at why that potential is so high and try to fix it, but that should not take away from the seriousness of the SWATing. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2018, 10:38:21 AM »

Again, this kid's experience with police is that they don't shoot anybody - they just wait until the bad guy goes out for a burger.

OK, yeah, I repackaged a used joke. Really, though, Hogg is a left-wing statist. He trusts the police (and only the police) to use their power safely. Not when there's a black guy involved, of course, cuz then they just get all murdery.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2018, 11:20:43 AM »
And he doesn't understand that the Prime Directive has become "Be sure you go home safe at the end of your shift." Considering that [now-former] Deputy Scot Peterson demonstrated that to perfection at Parkland seems to escaped his notice.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2018, 09:50:34 AM »
Seeing some rumblings 'round the interwebz that people are starting to give his story, his sanity, or both a serious stinkeye. It's stemming from a tweet (or something similar) where he blows off the swatting as a "harmless prank". People are questioning why, or how, he can be so nonchalant about it, and rightfully so.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB