Author Topic: Freedom Munitions chapter 11 bankruptcy reorganization  (Read 828 times)

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
Freedom Munitions chapter 11 bankruptcy reorganization
« on: June 12, 2018, 09:22:58 PM »
I had no idea they were losing money.  Considering all the ammo I've bought from them over the years, they should be well into the black.

From an email I just received:

To all of our valued Freedom Munitions customers:

You may have already heard or read about the recent decision to re-organize Freedom Munitions in chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings.

We would like to take this time to assure our valuable customers of the ongoing commitment to provide affordable ammunition to shooting sport enthusiasts around the country.

Freedom Munitions will continue to manufacture ammunition, ship orders and provide the best service we possibly can.

We are still here and plan on maintaining a steady path of manufacturing cost effective ammunition and moving towards a positive future.

Thank you for your patience and continued patronage,
Freedom Munitions Team
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Fly320s

• friend
Re: Freedom Munitions chapter 11 bankruptcy reorganization
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2018, 06:32:57 AM »
I wonder if this is an effect of Trump getting elected.  Since the Dems aren't in charge and trying to ban everything, it seems to me that the prices of all guns and ammo have dropped quite a bit.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2018, 09:00:21 AM »
I am on their email list, but I don't think I have ever bought from them.  I believe they have provided ammo to some of the youtubers I watch.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Fly320s

• friend
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2018, 11:23:59 AM »
I am on their email list, but I don't think I have ever bought from them.  I believe they have provided ammo to some of the youtubers I watch.

Yes, they have.  Garand Thumb is one.  I think Janna Reeves was spnsored by them.  Probably others.

Regolith

• friend
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2018, 05:54:23 PM »
Never heard of 'em, which means their market penetration must not have been all that great....

Were they a manufacturer or retailer?
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. - Thomas Jefferson

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt the Younger

Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

Fly320s

• friend
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2018, 08:01:38 PM »
Never heard of 'em, which means their market penetration must not have been all that great....

Were they a manufacturer or retailer?

Both.