Author Topic: DOJ IG Report is out  (Read 2799 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
DOJ IG Report is out
« on: June 14, 2018, 02:19:20 PM »
Curiously, the IG didn't find any political bias in the FBI's handling of the investigation of Clinton's e-mailgate.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5842335/Inspector-generals-bombshell-report-Clinton-email-case-released-today.html

In an email on August 8, 2016, Special Agent Peter Strzok reassured Page that she needn't worry about Trump winning the White House.

Trump is 'not ever going to become president, right? Right?!' Page texted Strzok.  

'No. No he’s not. We’ll stop it,' he responded.

Inspector General Michael Horowitz wrote that '{s}everal FBI employees who played critical roles in the investigation sent political messages,' but concluded that 'the conduct by these employees cast a cloud over the entire FBI investigation.'

He declared that the IG's office 'did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that improper considerations, including political bias, directly affected the specific investigative actions we reviewed.'

To me that begs the question of what actions they reviewed. How about giving most of Clinton's closest associates immunity before even knowing what they might have to say? IIRC, Valerie Jarrett was a material witness and possibly guilty herself of the same crimes as Clinton, and they allowed Jarrett to sit in when they interviewed Clinton as counsel to Clinton. That smelled fishy at the time, and we all know that dead fish don't smell any better with the passage of time.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: DOJ IG Report is out
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 07:17:50 PM »
From one pedant to another:

https://begthequestion.info/
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 07:31:14 PM »
Not Jarrett, but both Huma Adaben and Cheryl Mills, the two that stripped the classification off the e-mails before forwarding them to Hillary. 
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2018, 09:03:33 PM »
Was it Mills or Jarrett who was allowed to sit in on Clinton's inter=views with the FBI, as counsel?

Kingcreek

• friend
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2018, 09:08:01 PM »
Was it Mills or Jarrett who was allowed to sit in on Clinton's inter=views with the FBI, as counsel?
Mills. And for some odd reason nobody was required to give sworn testimony, more like a friendly casual chat.
What we have here is failure to communicate.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2018, 09:16:01 PM »
And again, nothing will come of any of what was reported.  No one will be held accountable for their misdeeds.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

p12

• friend
  • I SEE NOISES!!
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2018, 10:46:00 PM »
And again, nothing will come of any of what was reported.  No one will be held accountable for their misdeeds.

This in spades!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brimic

• friends
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2018, 09:10:05 AM »
I heard Senator Johnson on the radio this morning hemming and hawing about how they are trying to get the information out, how some FBI agents have been referred to ethics reviews, and that federal employees have very strong protections.
The anger in the voices of the local callers asking him questions was palpable.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2018, 09:15:33 AM »
Fox News reports that Obama used a psuedonym when emailing Clinton on her private server.  To me, that sounds like Obama was trying to hide his actions.  Is POTUS required to use official communication sources/devices?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/14/obama-had-direct-contact-with-clinton-on-private-email-server-ig-report.html
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2018, 09:35:22 AM »
To me, that sounds like Obama was trying to hide his actions. 

You mean of course, the actions he didn't really do, because he didn't hear about any of this until the CNN reported on it.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2018, 09:42:11 AM »
Fox News reports that Obama used a psuedonym when emailing Clinton on her private server.  To me, that sounds like Obama was trying to hide his actions.  Is POTUS required to use official communication sources/devices?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/14/obama-had-direct-contact-with-clinton-on-private-email-server-ig-report.html

Also, yes - everyone from GS-1s to the President is supposed to use official hardware and official network services. Without excusing Obama and Clinton (because Trump is apparently ignoring the rule as well), I always found the majority of SES people I ran into liked to ignore those rules. The SES in charge of my own division used to send out emails (well, the person who ran his email account did) about how it's mandatory to only send gov emails on gov devices, not transfer work to personal computers at home, yadayadayada. Anytime I ever saw him visiting my office or ran into him in DC, he was doing everything on his personal iPad because he liked apple products. Certainly in DC, the IT security people saw him doing it, but nobody wants to rat out an SES and find themselves in a basement office.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2018, 09:48:18 AM »
I'm so glad there was no FBI bias.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5846147/FBI-lawyer-working-Muellers-Russia-probe-texted-colleague-Viva-le-Resistance.html

The employee responded: 'All the people who were initially voting for her [Hillary Clinton] would not, and were not, swayed by any decision the FBI put out. Trump’s supporters are all poor to middle class, uneducated, lazy POS that think he will magically grant them jobs for doing nothing. They probably didn’t watch the debates, aren’t fully educated on his policies, and are stupidly wrapped up in his unmerited enthusiasm,' according to the IG's report.

I'm almost speechless. It's mind-boggling that these people could be so insulated inside their little DC bubble that they could so easily pigeonhole Trump supporters so neatly -- and so incorrectly. Someone needs to remind them that they are "middle class," and that it's the middle class that primarily pays their salaries.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2018, 09:49:11 AM »
I always found the majority of SES people I ran into liked to ignore those rules.

What's "SES"?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2018, 10:18:35 AM »
What's "SES"?

Senior Executive Service. Think of them, in military equivalency, as one stars and up.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2018, 10:24:05 AM »
Gov investigates itself, finds itself innocent.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2018, 11:33:46 AM »
Senior Executive Service. Think of them, in military equivalency, as one stars and up.
I read that as "members of the swamp which needs to be drained". 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2018, 11:46:58 AM »
I read that as "members of the swamp which needs to be drained". 

SES is the Latin version.  "Swamp ergo swampies."
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2018, 12:53:27 PM »
Clinton still doesn't get it.

http://www.newser.com/story/260666/clinton-has-3-word-response-to-inspector-generals-report.html

She's comparing her actions with Comey's use of a private gmail account. There's no comparison. Granting that Comey shouldn't have done it (if his home access to the FBI secure system didn't work, why not call tech support? Did he think they were going to tell the Director to buzz off?), he has been clear that he used his personal account only for non-classified communications and that he always (he says) copied himself and/or his assistant to get the communications into the FBI system.

Clinton, on the other hand, not only used a personal e-mail address, she also used a personal e-mail server, she sent and received classified information over her unsecured, private system, and she did NOT copy her private transmissions into the Dept. of State system.

I'm sure her loyal apologists don't see any distinction.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2018, 01:06:46 PM »
The employee responded: 'All the people who were initially voting for her [Hillary Clinton] would not, and were not, swayed by any decision the FBI put out. Trump’s supporters are all poor to middle class, uneducated, lazy POS that think he will magically grant them jobs for doing nothing. They probably didn’t watch the debates, aren’t fully educated on his policies, and are stupidly wrapped up in his unmerited enthusiasm,' according to the IG's report.

I didn't watch the debates, and I wasn't even half "educated on his policies," but Trump merited both my vote and my enthusiasm (such as it was). He was a) not Hillary Clinton, b) not a known felon, with a history of selling out her his country, c) not a Democrat, d) not cowed by SJW/PC pressure tactics, and e) not Hillary Clinton.

Did I mention that he wasn't Hillary Clinton? Because that's the thing I like most about him, is that he's not Hillary Clinton.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2018, 01:30:12 PM »

I didn't watch the debates, and I wasn't even half "educated on his policies," but Trump merited both my vote and my enthusiasm (such as it was). He was a) not Hillary Clinton, b) not a known felon, with a history of selling out her his country, c) not a Democrat, d) not cowed by SJW/PC pressure tactics, and e) not Hillary Clinton.

I also didn't watch the debates. I was as fully informed before the debates as I needed to be.

Did I mention that he wasn't Hillary Clinton? Because that's the thing I like most about him, is that he's not Hillary Clinton.

And that, right there, was all I needed to know. I am not [quite] poor, I am not uneducated, I am not a POS (except in their eyes), and I did not expect Trump to give me a job. Actually, that description seems to be a better fit for many of the people who elected Obama. Except that the lazy Obama voters didn't expect Obama to give them jobs, they expected him to pay them for NOT working.

Scout26

• friend
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2018, 02:01:41 PM »
To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.

He has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of Representation in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.

He has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their Public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures.

He has dissolved Representative Houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness his invasions on the rights of the people.

He has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected, whereby the Legislative Powers, incapable of Annihilation, have returned to the People at large for their exercise; the State remaining in the mean time exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.

He has endeavoured to prevent the population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new Appropriations of Lands.

He has obstructed the Administration of Justice by refusing his Assent to Laws for establishing Judiciary Powers.

He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

He has kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies without the Consent of our legislatures.

He has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil Power.

He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:

For quartering large bodies of armed troops among us:

For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

For cutting off our Trade with all parts of the world:

For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

For transporting us beyond Seas to be tried for pretended offences:

For abolishing the free System of English Laws in a neighbouring Province, establishing therein an Arbitrary government, and enlarging its Boundaries so as to render it at once an example and fit instrument for introducing the same absolute rule into these Colonies

For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments:

For suspending our own Legislatures, and declaring themselves invested with power to legislate for us in all cases whatsoever.

He has abdicated Government here, by declaring us out of his Protection and waging War against us.

He has plundered our seas, ravaged our coasts, burnt our towns, and destroyed the lives of our people.

He is at this time transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation.

He has constrained our fellow Citizens taken Captive on the high Seas to bear Arms against their Country, to become the executioners of their friends and Brethren, or to fall themselves by their Hands.

He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.

In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.

Hold fast by the river.
for the motherland.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2018, 05:20:17 PM »

Scout26

• friend
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2018, 10:23:44 AM »
The FBI is borrowing Starbucks PowerPoint slides to conduct training to fix the bias that didn't exist:

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2018/06/19/womp-womp-sharyl-attkisson-drags-the-poor-fbi-about-improper-behavior-training-and-its-hilarious/

Hold fast by the river.
for the motherland.

Scout26

• friend
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2018, 04:15:43 AM »
If your people plan the meeting, is it still an "accident" ??  And if not, who lied to the fed's ??  Everybody !!!

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2018/06/30/sharyl-attkisson-shares-a-shocker-in-ig-report-about-bill-clinton-loretta-lynchs-accidental-tarmac-meeting/

Hold fast by the river.
for the motherland.