Author Topic: So much for adult Supervision  (Read 488 times)

RoadKingLarry

• friends
So much for adult Supervision
« on: June 25, 2018, 12:11:16 PM »
So much for adult supervision at the local high school
That is a coach/science teacher on the left, he appears to be running the show in what looks like his office.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qUMeZXQVTbTxbAZwEeQFhtqzVC0fBcSQ/view?usp=sharing

In my opinion it looks like the coach needs to be looking for a new job.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: So much for adult Supervision
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2018, 01:03:28 PM »
Whaaa???

"Unable to play this video at this time. The number of allowed playbacks has been exceeded. Please try again later."
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2018, 01:08:14 PM »
Working for me.  ???

Summary if you can't see the video - Bunch of high school age kids in what looks like the coaches office. While it looks "voluntary" one kid is being held while another bigger kid kicks him square in the nuts. The Coach is seen just to the left watching and then doubled up laughing at the kid that just crumpled to the floor in pain.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

HankB

• friend
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2018, 01:09:21 PM »
Whaaa???

"Unable to play this video at this time. The number of allowed playbacks has been exceeded. Please try again later."
Same here.

If what RKL posted is accurate and it's not some fake stuff being staged for the camera, it seems that the kicker needs to be arrested and charged with assault . . . as do the ones holding the kickee. And I would think there's a probable cause of action against the coach and the school.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2018, 01:15:38 PM »
Several locals posted/shared it, looks to be raising a stink at the local level.
If it gets any traction I'll let you know.

Samuel Adams

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2018, 01:00:29 AM »
Dammit, Idiocracy wasn't supposed to be a prophecy.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2018, 10:59:22 AM »
Well, social media got the attention of one of the local news stations.

https://www.kjrh.com/news/local-news/chelsea-kid-kicks-friend-in-groin-coach-watches

The game is afoot.

Samuel Adams

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2018, 11:19:15 AM »
I watched it, figured it was staged, but was still shocked.

I'm not one for vengeance, but if it was real, the old biblical saying about an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a nut for a nut, came to mind.

Even if faked, some stern action from the local board of education seems in order.

Terry

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2018, 11:38:43 AM »
Dammit, Idiocracy wasn't supposed to be a prophecy.

I took it as a prophecy, just like '1984'.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

brimic

• friends
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2018, 01:52:29 PM »
I used to say things like "Eh, it builds character... harden up buttercup" but I've slowly come to realize that my HS career was much more brutal than what others have experienced in other places.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama