Author Topic: Trump Eclipses the Queen  (Read 1545 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Trump Eclipses the Queen
« on: July 14, 2018, 11:32:50 AM »
Scroll down to the "Curb Your Enthusiasm" remix. Might only be funny if you know the show, but that first 15 seconds had me cracking up.  :laugh:

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2018/07/14/new-wapost-hotness-president-trump-literally-eclipsed-the-queen-of-england-video/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
Re: Trump Eclipses the Queen
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 11:52:48 AM »
I was surprised she is so tiny.  First time I've seen her with other height referents.  But it sure is obvious next to President Trump.  Did anybody see or photograph Trump's corona at the moment of totality?

Oh, wait, wrong kind of eclipse.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2018, 11:59:16 AM »
My mom shrank like crazy in the years before she passed away. In photos where she stood next to me in the year before her death, she looked almost half the size of me. I think women especially look smaller because they tend to get that humpback thing more than men do.

I think most people who live to that age or longer are generally pretty small and thin. You don't see a lot of big fat people in their 90's, because their bodies gave up in their 60s-70s.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2018, 01:38:27 PM »
Frailty aside he's also got about a foot on her, so the size difference isn't all that surprising.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2018, 02:01:13 PM »
Holy lord *expletive deleted*it but some of the Brits are going bananas on facebook about Trump not bowing his head to Elizabeth.

I made them a lot madder when I pointed out that we kicked their asses out of United States and that means we don't have to bow to anyone.

Trigger level 10!
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2018, 02:04:54 PM »
Multiple sources list the queen at 5'-4" in height. The Donald has claimed he is 6'-3" but multiple sources report that his driver's license says 6'-2". I'm about the same age as Trump. I was 6'-2" in high school -- I now claim 6'-1", and the VA hospital tells me that I'm down to an even 6 feet. So Trump has at least 8 or 9 inches on her royal majesty.

Melania is 5'-11", so in those tall heels she likes to wear she also towers over the queen.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2018, 02:07:15 PM »
Holy lord *expletive deleted*it but some of the Brits are going bananas on facebook about Trump not bowing his head to Elizabeth.

I made them a lot madder when I pointed out that we kicked their asses out of United States and that means we don't have to bow to anyone.

Trigger level 10!

Heck, I wouldn't bow my head to her, either. She's not my queen. I respect her tremendously, but I'm an American and America doesn't have royalty.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2018, 02:37:47 PM »
So Trump has at least 8 or 9 inches on her royal majesty.

As the actress said to the bishop.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2018, 04:04:55 PM »
^ REF: ???

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2018, 06:45:43 PM »
My mom shrank like crazy in the years before she passed away. In photos where she stood next to me in the year before her death, she looked almost half the size of me. I think women especially look smaller because they tend to get that humpback thing more than men do.

I think most people who live to that age or longer are generally pretty small and thin. You don't see a lot of big fat people in their 90's, because their bodies gave up in their 60s-70s.

My mother "shrank" as she aged.  The spine tends to deteriorate and the..."cushions" between the vertebrae rupture or shrink.
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2018, 07:56:53 PM »

Trigger level 10!

Good one !

Non-Trumpsters will go ape if he doesn't crook his pinky exactly the right angle when sipping tea.

Trump Derangement Syndrome.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 08:12:39 PM by 230RN »

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2018, 10:52:53 PM »
Matthew R. Meier of West Chester University of Pennsylvania and Christopher A. Medjesky of the University of Findlay have recently argued that "such off-hand, common remarks such as “that’s what she said” jokes are deeply entrenched in modern society, and contribute to humorizing and legitimizing sexual misconduct."[10]

They'll shoot this load into anywhere they can find a spot.
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2018, 11:59:37 PM »

Trigger level 10!

I thought it was U.S. protocol not to bow to foreign heads of state.   Obama notwithstanding, of course.
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama