One month
1 (7.7%)
Mid September
3 (23.1%)
Other (State when in the comments)
3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: October 23, 2018, 08:11:42 PM

Author Topic: When will Trump Declassify the DoJ Russia probe documents  (Read 3651 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: When will Trump Declassify the DoJ Russia probe documents
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2018, 10:31:57 AM »
So what difference will this make? The media are already ignoring one of the ugliest political scandals in American history. Will they really have to start reporting it now? Why?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2018, 11:02:42 AM »
So what difference will this make? The media are already ignoring one of the ugliest political scandals in American history. Will they really have to start reporting it now? Why?
I doubt it will make a difference to the leftist media.  It will declassify a number of conversations between a lot of the people investigating Trump and the Russia stuff.  Maybe it will shine some light in if you find out who is actually reporting on it.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

slingshot

• friend
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2018, 09:33:08 AM »
The Democratic (party) leaders are saying we have a constitutional crisis because of Trump and the declassification of the documents.  Brennan says that they should defy Trump's order and risk being terminated to protect the country.

I think the Democrats are ultimately protecting Obama and Hillary Clinton.  I believe we do have a constitutional crisis when you can't trust the FBI, CIA and other government agencies (mostly secret) from doing their jobs in a non-partisan manner.  This may well rattle the country.
It shall be as it was in the past... Not with dreams, but with strength and with courage... Shall a nation be molded to last. (The Plainsman, 1936)

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2018, 09:56:24 AM »
The Democratic (party) leaders are saying we have a constitutional crisis because of Trump and the declassification of the documents.  Brennan says that they should defy Trump's order and risk being terminated to protect the country.

I think the Democrats are ultimately protecting Obama and Hillary Clinton.  I believe we do have a constitutional crisis when you can't trust the FBI, CIA and other government agencies (mostly secret) from doing their jobs in a non-partisan manner.  This may well rattle the country.

Yes.  Because if the actual e-mails ever came to light (remember Comey talked about "e-mail chains"with classified info in them), it would show that President "I never knew she was using a home brew server" was in fact emailing classified info to "hillary@clintonemail.com". 
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2018, 10:17:02 AM »
Declassify.
If DOJ/FBI won't produce the documents, start firing at the top and work your way down until someone does produce the documents.
Issue indictments immediately after.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2018, 10:23:48 AM »
I know a lot of protections exist to put a stop to elected officials handing out govt jobs, but I tend to think that is a smaller problem than a bunch of federal workers who feel they can never be fired for any reason.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2018, 01:23:58 PM »
Yes.  Because if the actual e-mails ever came to light (remember Comey talked about "e-mail chains"with classified info in them), it would show that President "I never knew she was using a home brew server" was in fact emailing classified info to "hillary@clintonemail.com". 

I thought that was already known, just not discussed, because we must not besmirch the Holy Black President.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife