Author Topic: Another Anti-Trump Smoking gun found  (Read 837 times)

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
Another Anti-Trump Smoking gun found
« on: September 11, 2018, 02:40:55 AM »
Is it still a crazy conspiracy theory when you uncover actual proof of said conspiracy ??

Remember how Google searches portrayed Republicans as Nazis and push negative stories about R candidates to the top of results and postive stories (not that the MSM did many) to the bottom ?

Turns out that it wasn't coincidence, but enemy fire.  An internal Google email tells how they made "in-kind" donations to Democrat efforts in, at least AZ.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2018/09/10/tucker-carlson-email-from-google-exec-talks-about-companys-silent-donation-to-2016-election/

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Another Anti-Trump Smoking gun found
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 09:24:27 AM »
Is it still a crazy conspiracy theory when you uncover actual proof of said conspiracy ??

That depends an awful lot on who's conspiring against whom, doesn't it?  =|
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 09:35:05 AM »
History is the tales of past conspiracies.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2018, 12:18:54 PM »
This is gold...
Quote from: From OP link
“Ultimately, after all was said and done, the Latino community did come out to vote, and completely surprised us,” the email alleged states. “We never anticipated 29% of Latinos would vote for Trump. No one did.”
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2018, 12:26:50 PM »
I guess Trump brought out the legal voters?
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Chester32141

• friend
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2018, 12:46:53 PM »
How does getting 29% of the Latino vote help Trump more than Hillary ?   If Google got an additional 1000 Latinos to vote that would be 290 for Trump and 710 for Hillary … am I missing something … to me her admission is more proof of the landslide that Trump won by … he won in spite of all that was stacked against him … I'll bet very few of Trump's votes were illegal …
 :cool:
"The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter...... "

Photos
CBs Hawg Sauce

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2018, 03:47:46 PM »
How does getting 29% of the Latino vote help Trump more than Hillary ?   If Google got an additional 1000 Latinos to vote that would be 290 for Trump and 710 for Hillary … am I missing something … to me her admission is more proof of the landslide that Trump won by … he won in spite of all that was stacked against him … I'll bet very few of Trump's votes were illegal …
 :cool:

Because 100% of Latinos should have voted for Hillary, and the not the racist, sexst, homophobic bigot. Like how could they, the self-loathing race traitors...
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2018, 04:19:34 PM »
Because 100% of Latinos should have voted for Hillary, and the not the racist, sexst, homophobic bigot. Like how could they, the self-loathing race traitors...

This....
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2018, 05:18:35 PM »
Victor David Hanson has some talks on youtube discussing Trump's 2016 win.  He mentioned all the Latinos who could speak English he knew said they were voting for Trump.  All the ones who couldn't speak English voted for Hillary. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2018, 07:38:51 PM »
Breitbart obtained a leaked Google executive meeting video from just after the election. I wouldn't trust Google as far as I could throw them regarding their "we're unbiased" statements.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/09/12/leaked-video-google-leaderships-dismayed-reaction-to-trump-election/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."