Author Topic: Believe all women  (Read 668 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: Believe all women
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2018, 08:05:19 AM »
Two questions immediately come to mind.
Why in the everloving *expletive deleted*ck did.it take 9 months to clear that up?
Why in the everloving *expletive deleted*ck is the accuser not facing charges over her false allegations.

I'm really hoping there will be civil and criminal repercussions against both the accuser and the law enforcment personnel involved. But I ain't gonna hold my breath.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Believe all women
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2018, 09:19:45 AM »
Two questions immediately come to mind.
Why in the everloving *expletive deleted*ck did.it take 9 months to clear that up?
Why in the everloving *expletive deleted*ck is the accuser not facing charges over her false allegations.

I'm really hoping there will be civil and criminal repercussions against both the accuser and the law enforcment personnel involved. But I ain't gonna hold my breath.

Both good questions, especially the former. Apparently it took the defendant weeks or months to even find out the date when the alleged assault took place. If the cops had told him the date up front, he could have instantly told them where he was that night and they could have verified his alibi.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design