Author Topic: Place Your Bets !!!  (Read 13476 times)

Chester32141

• friend
Re: Place Your Bets !!!
« Reply #125 on: November 09, 2018, 07:36:13 PM »
"The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter...... "

Photos
CBs Hawg Sauce

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #126 on: November 10, 2018, 03:32:44 PM »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #127 on: November 10, 2018, 08:58:43 PM »
McSally is now down by 9600 votes with 99.7% of the precincts tallied.  Unless recounts or lawsuits prolong things, she's toast.

Sad to say, it looks like you're right. Latest counts seem to leave no room for McSally to surge ahead. I thought AZ was a lot more conservative than it apparently is.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #128 on: November 10, 2018, 08:59:50 PM »
Sad to say, it looks like you're right. Latest counts seem to leave no room for McSally to surge ahead. I thought AZ was a lot more conservative than it apparently is.

Clearly she didn't clear the margin of fraud.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #129 on: November 10, 2018, 10:17:58 PM »
Georgia is also interesting.

Why is it that every time post election that the magic ballot tree produces ballots, or the magic ballot ferry pops up with some magically found boxes full of ballots, they are always dem ballots?

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2018/11/10/surprise-georgia-democrats-encouraged-as-thousands-of-new-votes-have-come-in-for-stacey-abrams/

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #130 on: November 10, 2018, 11:07:21 PM »
This is a major part of why I don't think early voting or any sort of remote voting other than the traditional absentee ballot should be allowed. And traditionally, absentee ballots were only authorized for cause -- like of you were going to be out of the state on election day so there was no way you could get to the polling place, or if you were physically incapacitated in a way the would make it difficult or impossible for you to travel to the polling place.

All these new provisions for early voting and mail-in ballots are opening not just the door, but a virtual floodgate for fraud. And it makes a mockery out the term "election day." Election day seems to have turned into "election month."
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #131 on: November 11, 2018, 10:45:07 AM »
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article211080274.html

Why is Bernda Snipes still in charge of elections in Broward County?
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #132 on: November 11, 2018, 12:48:24 PM »

Why is Donna Brazile in charge of elections in that county ??
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #133 on: November 11, 2018, 03:49:09 PM »

Because it's an elected position and she's doing EXACTLY what her Democrat constituents want.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #134 on: November 11, 2018, 05:00:33 PM »
Because it's an elected position and she's doing EXACTLY what her Democrat constituents want.

I know it would cause an un-ending shitstorm, but I kind of want to see the State just throw out all of Broward county's ballots this election, on the basis that so many election laws were broken no results can be trusted.

See if the folks in Broward want to organize a recall so that their elections get unfucked.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #136 on: November 12, 2018, 09:04:44 PM »
Arizona Republican McSally has conceded to the Democrat Kyrsten Sinema.

Within the margin of cheat as of last week, I'm incredibly skeptical.  It magically went from Mcsally up over 1% to this?  Bullshit.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #137 on: November 12, 2018, 10:30:34 PM »
Within the margin of cheat as of last week, I'm incredibly skeptical.  It magically went from Mcsally up over 1% to this?  Bullshit.

Again, I am shocked that AZ is this left. I could maybe see a centric dem winning, but this is a far left green party lefty. CA's Feinstein is more conservative than this one.  I totally misunderstood AZ demographics. She'll be hanging out with Harris, Booker, et al. in their little commie circle jerk.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #138 on: November 13, 2018, 12:32:22 AM »

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #139 on: November 13, 2018, 07:03:33 PM »
"Unconventionally marked". What, like marked by a retard that couldn't follow directions? Do we really want the retards voting? Why are so many of the retards in South Florida?

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2018/11/13/more-florida-fun-sen-bill-nelson-sues-to-protect-unconventionally-marked-ballots/

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #140 on: November 13, 2018, 09:03:56 PM »
Again, I am shocked that AZ is this left. I could maybe see a centric dem winning, but this is a far left green party lefty. CA's Feinstein is more conservative than this one.  I totally misunderstood AZ demographics. She'll be hanging out with Harris, Booker, et al. in their little commie circle jerk.
Are they that left or are there just a bunch of anti-Trump voters there?  They have been reelecting McCain for decades.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #141 on: November 13, 2018, 09:28:01 PM »
"Unconventionally marked". What, like marked by a retard that couldn't follow directions? Do we really want the retards voting? Why are so many of the retards in South Florida?

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2018/11/13/more-florida-fun-sen-bill-nelson-sues-to-protect-unconventionally-marked-ballots/

Why are so many of the retards in South Florida?

Is Chad still a popular name in Florida?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #142 on: November 15, 2018, 04:43:16 PM »

Yep.  Something is rotten in AZ.

McCain was a jackass,  but he wasn't a Code Pink type.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #143 on: November 15, 2018, 04:58:42 PM »
Yep.  Something is rotten in AZ.

McCain was a jackass,  but he wasn't a Code Pink type.

The last article I read said the five states that people are moving from to go to Arizona are CA, CO, OR, TX and foreign residents. If like those remaining in the states they came from I would wager many are more liberal than not. AZ is no longer the bastion of conservatives it once was.

bob

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #144 on: November 15, 2018, 06:36:39 PM »
Even Oklahoma isn't as "red" as it used to be, we had a dozen or so people vote democrat this time around.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #145 on: November 16, 2018, 06:06:38 PM »

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #146 on: November 16, 2018, 08:31:22 PM »
So I guess "lose and sue" will be the new normal?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/stacey-abrams-acknowledges-she-cant-defeat-brian-kemp-is-georgia-governor-race

Soon to be followed by her autobiography: What Went Wrong (Georgia Edition)