Author Topic: Looks Like Steve King, R-IA4 is gone.  (Read 7415 times)

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Re: Looks Like Steve King, R-IA4 is gone.
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2019, 08:12:12 PM »
American and the world is changing, it has constantly since man crawled out of the primordial ooze.

Rome went through some major demographic changes too.

As a result, the entire Western world took 6-8 centuries to even approach a similar standard of living.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2019, 08:18:37 PM »
Rome went through some major demographic changes too.

As a result, the entire Western world took 6-8 centuries to even approach a similar standard of living.

I think it was longer than that, have to be after the serfs were freed. Life was pretty shitty for peasants and conscripts.

If you think about it globalism raised the standard of living for everyone in the western world.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2019, 10:55:55 PM »
White racism is refusing to quietly hand over all power to minorities and pointing out that our current immigration policies are designed to replace the “white” majority with a foreign demographic.

Well put.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2019, 12:06:16 AM »
When the facts aren’t on a leftists side they always smear their opponents, like calling them or insinuating that they’re racist.

The immigration laws were changed in 1965, favoring non Europeans and the countries demographics changed from 85%+ European descent to where we are now, someplace in the mid 60’s percent and falling. It’s our governments official policy.

Third worlders from the Americas can pretty much flaunt breaking our immigration laws once they get into the country because our government lets them. It’s our governments policy.

Pointing out that this may not be good policy triggers leftists and they immediately shut down actual discussion with insults or attempts at shaming. ZFG here btw.

None of what I said is really in dispute and as you can see the move to “things change” instead of discussion of the actual policy happened before I even responded. Change is conflated with good without explaining why. Leftists like the idea of displacing European descent Americans. It’s for the economy you see, or some such nonsense. Change! Progress! Orange man bad!

The USA has shut down immigration in the past in order to digest and assimilate its immigrants. We should shut/slow her down again and see if we can hold this thing together. There isn’t one group of recent immigrants that doesn’t vote 2 to1 for the Democrats, including most European immigrants. We know how the illegals are voting.

What’s with the death wish? The Democrats are practically on the verge of going full Soviet and you are slavishly advocating importing more voters for them. Your ideology is self destructive. Worse than that, it’s destroying what’s left of the nations common culture.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2019, 12:17:51 AM »
American and the world is changing, it has constantly since man crawled out of the primordial ooze.

Well, that's what Ron was complaining about, yes.

We understand that some changes are bad, right?

We also understand that changes in racial demographics can signal cultural changes, right? Possibly bad ones?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2019, 08:53:07 AM »
Well, that's what Ron was complaining about, yes.

We understand that some changes are bad, right?

We also understand that changes in racial demographics can signal cultural changes, right? Possibly bad ones?

Define bad? I happen to like the work ethics and family structure of our Latin brothers. I like the food that the eastern cultures bring in. Eastern cultures bust ass in the work places too.

Whitey better start breeding like rabbits if they want to keep the whiteness culture.

Uranus is a gas giant.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2019, 09:41:43 AM »
Define bad? I happen to like the work ethics and family structure of our Latin brothers. I like the food that the eastern cultures bring in. Eastern cultures bust ass in the work places too.

Whitey better start breeding like rabbits if they want to keep the whiteness culture.

Without the relatively homogeneous Europeans American in the majority you will get tribalism, divisions and probably at some point open violence. It will probably be violence between groups that aren’t European in heritage.

The shitshow developing on the left with all the different “identities” squabbling amongst themselves only have two things holding them together. Disdain for heritage America and the grasping for group power.

Once heritage Americans are dispossessed there will be no unity on the left at all. Just political tribal warfare as they fight each other over the carcass.

BTW, the USA does a great job of destroying the strong family bonds of all its immigrants. Sometimes it takes a a generation or two but eventually the individualism and atomization of our current system destroys their cultural norms also.

Hopefully I’m wrong about this, I’m no prophet. I just find it unrealistic to expect that once these groups gain power that they will govern according to principles foreign to their traditions, cultures and religions. Hell, our constitution and system of law is barely holding on as it is and our high trust low time preference culture is pretty wrecked also. Adding more diversity just accelerates the undoing.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 10:03:14 AM by Ron »
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2019, 10:00:06 AM »

That seems.to be working so well in Latin American countries.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Pb

• friend
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2019, 10:20:59 AM »
Define bad? I happen to like the work ethics and family structure of our Latin brothers. 

53% percent of Hispanic children in the USA are bastards.  I think that is a bad family structure.  You may disagree though.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2019, 10:24:51 AM »
53% percent of Hispanic children in the USA are bastards.  I think that is a bad family structure.  You may disagree though.

How many are from rape or exploitation? What is the % of white children? Black children? Asian? African? Middle Eastern? Indian?

Uranus is a gas giant.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2019, 10:27:10 AM »

Personally, I don't think it is better or even exceptional.  Yes, some are very hard workers and very good people.  But the illegal population we are letting in has a high percentage of criminals and others that we don't want.  So a lot of the people we are allowing to come in illegally don't have a good work ethic and don't have a good family structure.  

Overall work ethic and family structure in the US used to be better than now (and it is still good).  The Govt decided to enact programs to undermine our work ethic and undermine our family structure.  New immigrants won't suddenly resist that govt influence any better as time goes on.  
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2019, 10:30:06 AM »
How many are from rape or exploitation? What is the % of white children? Black children? Asian? African? Middle Eastern? Indian?
How many are from rape or exploitation in their home countries?  Where is your proof that they have good work ethic and family structure and compared to what?  And are you differentiating between legal immigrants and illegal aliens which makes a big difference?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2019, 11:09:20 AM »
How many are from rape or exploitation in their home countries?  Where is your proof that they have good work ethic and family structure and compared to what?  And are you differentiating between legal immigrants and illegal aliens which makes a big difference?

I work in Ag, I live in rural Iowa, I see it everyday with legal and presumed illegal immigrants. When a temp contractor shows up with a crew, it is very safe to assume some on that crew are not legal documented workers.

Uranus is a gas giant.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2019, 11:29:17 AM »
I work in chemical plants down on the Gulf Coast.  I assume groups like scaffold builders and insulators have them also.  I guess it might be harder to get ID badges as an illegal in some of these plants.  Hispanics are a large percentage of the work force anyway.  IMO, some are good, some aren't..... just like everyone else.  I don't count them as necessarily good or bad.  I have heard the sentiment that they are better somehow.  I imagine being from a place where you work or don't eat creates a different view of work.  I don't think the generations born here always keep the same view.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2019, 11:48:51 AM »
  I don't think the generations born here always keep the same view.

I think that applies to anyone living in the US, regardless of culture/ethnicity. We have a much higher number of lazy white folks in my town living off Uncle Sugar than folks of non European backgrounds.

Plus perhaps the Latin folks should get this country/continent, they are a lot higher % of indigenous American blood than any European ancestry Americans.

Uranus is a gas giant.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2019, 12:42:16 PM »
I think that applies to anyone living in the US, regardless of culture/ethnicity. We have a much higher number of lazy white folks in my town living off Uncle Sugar than folks of non European backgrounds.

Plus perhaps the Latin folks should get this country/continent, they are a lot higher % of indigenous American blood than any European ancestry Americans.

Of course you do. What's the percentage, though?

That's kind of important when importing a replacement population.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2019, 02:10:31 PM »
Of course you do. What's the percentage, though?

That's kind of important when importing a replacement population.

My current town is 87% white, 40% of the public school students are on free/reduced lunches, so I'm going to say that 38.7% of the working age white folks are living off entitlements from Uncle Sugar.

Uranus is a gas giant.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2019, 03:10:08 PM »
My current town is 87% white, 40% of the public school students are on free/reduced lunches, so I'm going to say that 38.7% of the working age white folks are living off entitlements from Uncle Sugar.
In the past, I have heard that minority populations have a higher percentage on govt handouts, but in raw numbers white folks are still higher simply by population. 

However, Latin/Hispanic population is growing so it is only a matter of time before they have high numbers.  I would also be curious how many illegals are getting welfare and food stamps.  Quite a few I bet.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2019, 04:04:58 PM »
If I recall correctly, the idea of the conservative, Catholic, Hispanic family has given way to illegitimacy rates in between the shamefully high rates of non-Hispanic whites, and the yet more shameful rates of blacks.

But that's not what I was talking about.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2019, 05:28:38 PM »
Whether they are nice people who are proto Americans just waiting to flower in our magic dirt is immaterial.

Letting in one to two hundred thousand illegals a year and granting amnesty to hundred of thousands/millions of law breakers already here is being disloyal to the country and rule of law.

Trump is like the Terminator. Hard to take down and keeps on pursuing his target.

Build the wall.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2019, 11:02:04 AM »

So the real answer is to turn off the .gov handout porchlight.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2019, 11:42:38 AM »
So the real answer is to turn off the .gov handout porchlight.

I concur

Uranus is a gas giant.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2019, 11:45:59 AM »
I concur

Why? Oh why? Why do you want to deprive us of new and exciting cuisine?!

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2019, 09:24:16 PM »
An interesting piece on the "immigration panic" from National Review (your best source for well written globalist/elitist/neocon propaganda  ;))

What made immigration so emotional, especially among Republicans?
First, the facts: America today really does have an unusually large immigrant population, which has grown steadily for decades. Second, the emotional climate: We’ve lost the cultural self-confidence to keep accepting newcomers and let them make their own way and find their own place in our culture. That dynamic is both reflected in, and fed by, plummeting birthrates for native-born Americans. Third, the nature of the American political divide drives politically active people into ever-greater obsession with demographics, and that drives the tendency of each side to steps that further radicalize the other.
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2019, 12:57:40 PM »
Second, the emotional climate: We’ve lost the cultural self-confidence to keep accepting newcomers and let them make their own way and find their own place in our culture.

Instead, we insist that their superior culture replace our own.