Author Topic: dumb political joke gets me facebook banned for a few days LOL  (Read 724 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
dumb political joke gets me facebook banned for a few days LOL
« on: November 06, 2018, 10:25:39 PM »
LOL,  this got me banned for three days

Important information about the upcoming elections:
Due to the amount of people expected at the polls this year, election officials have decided to make it a two-day voting period.
Republicans should vote on Tuesday and democrats should vote on Wednesday.
Thank you for your cooperation
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Re: dumb political joke gets me facebook banned for a few days LOL
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2018, 10:53:05 PM »
LOL,  this got me banned for three days

Important information about the upcoming elections:
Due to the amount of people expected at the polls this year, election officials have decided to make it a two-day voting period.
Republicans should vote on Tuesday and democrats should vote on Wednesday.
Thank you for your cooperation

But Facebook will run an ad from the Dems telling hunters they will lose their hunting license if they vote.

But we should just ignore these blatantly political actions by a monopoly.

I'm hoping Trump goes T.R. on them.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2018, 11:13:28 PM »
But Facebook will run an ad from the Dems telling hunters they will lose their hunting license if they vote.

But we should just ignore these blatantly political actions by a monopoly Facebook.

I'm hoping Trump goes T.R. on them.

FIFY
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2018, 01:28:51 AM »
Recently read an article that Facebook/Instagram/Twitter went on a banning spree of accounts posting things like that. The article really wanted to put the blame on "Russian hackers" but had to admit that there actually is no evidence of it. Apparently they are unaware of the whole NPC meme that the Vote November 7th seems to be tied to.
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2018, 07:35:18 AM »
I wonder if you'd swapped that around with dems on Tuesday and reps on Wednesday if they would have reacted.
I kind of think not.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

grampster

• friend
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2018, 11:25:09 PM »
I read somewhere that quite a number of nerds in the social media area are saying the .fedgov should break up Google, Facebook etc etc.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw