Author Topic: Another mass shooting  (Read 3310 times)

Strings

• APS Pimp
  • friend
Re: Another mass shooting
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2018, 08:29:40 AM »
Talking with a friend abut this last night, she reminded me that she had predicted it. Couple weeks back, she had commented that "when the Honduran thing doesn't get much support, there'll be another shooting"

Lo and behold...
No Child Should Live In Fear

What was that about a pearl handled revolver and someone from New Orleans again?

Screw it: just autoclave the planet (thanks Birdman)

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2018, 08:33:37 AM »
Talking with a friend abut this last night, she reminded me that she had predicted it. Couple weeks back, she had commented that "when the Honduran thing doesn't get much support, there'll be another shooting"

Lo and behold...

Sadly, predicting that there will be a mass shooting in the US in the next 4-6 weeks isn't exactly Ms. Cleo levels of prognostication.

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2018, 08:38:32 AM »
Pretty much going to declare I was right based on the "you people" Instagram comment and the thunderous silence in the news. Already a given that if he was wearing a maga hat we would all be getting used to the lunch menu in the camps by now. So pretty sure that redneck was the target species.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2018, 09:19:42 PM »
Thread necro: 

The bullet that killed Ventura County Sheriff's Sgt. Ron Helus during November's shooting at the Borderline Bar and Grill in Thousand Oaks was fired by a California Highway Patrol officer.

https://fox5sandiego.com/2018/12/07/report-chp-officers-bullet-killed-sheriffs-sergeant-in-thousand-oaks-massacre/
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2018, 01:04:53 AM »
Maybe we will find out exactly how he managed to get shot in the chest by a fellow officer.  I am curious about that.  There is always something to learn from this stuff.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2018, 04:51:03 AM »
Only the police should be allowed to have firearms, because they're so much better trained than the rest of us ...

Oh.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design