Author Topic: Ginsburg injured in fall  (Read 2168 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Ginsburg injured in fall
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2018, 06:08:29 PM »
The more I read about it, besides getting a WTF headache, is that the deal is they want to compare it to the electoral college.

So if 100,000,000 people total in the US voted to get 48 dem senators elected, and 75,000,000 people voted to get 52 R senators elected, THAT'S UNFAIR!!!!! California ha 38 million people and Wyoming has 600,000!

Same thing as "Hillary should be president because of 10,000,000 votes in California!!!

And we all know they'd be saying the exact opposite if the popular vote went in the other direction. These are all 5 year olds that can't be reasoned with. And that don't understand what the House is for.

All I can say is, thank God for the founding fathers and the federalist papers.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2018, 06:26:43 PM »
Probably South Africa's Constitution, which she prefers to ours.

https://dailycaller.com/2012/02/06/justice-ginsburg-causes-storm-dissing-the-constitution-while-abroad/

I don't feel like digging this out, I'll leave it to more expert search engine sleuths, but I recall her appointer (President Clinton) claiming that United States Citizens have too many freedoms.  I believe there was a lot of back-tracking on that one ("...what I mean is...") but the statement was made.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Terry, 230RN

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2018, 06:32:17 PM »
A grand total of 6 seconds of Googling.  I bill by the hour, though.   >:D :-*

http://www.fightthebias.com/Quotes/bill_clinton.htm

Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2018, 06:36:01 PM »
A grand total of 6 seconds of Googling.  I bill by the hour, though.   >:D :-*

Just ... Wow!

The purpose of government is to rein in the rights of the people.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2018, 04:17:28 PM »
A grand total of 6 seconds of Googling.  I bill by the hour, though.   >:D :-*

It's a little more effective, propaganda-wise, to have a bunch of people generate hits on that, plus related subjects, rather than just little old me.  But don't let's get sidetracked on that.

From the link:

There is no reason for anyone in this country- anyone except a police officer or military person- to buy, to own, to have, to use a handgun. The only way to control handgun use in this country is to prohibit the guns.

This, from someone who would be surrounded by armed, professional, highly trained security personnel (even in the heart of New York City) for most of his life.

"Just ... Wow!," indeed.

Let others more accomplished than I search for who said, "There are only two types of people in this world.  Those who want to control others, and those who don't." =D

The trouble is, those who want to control others are highly motivated to develop sophisticated techniques to convince "those who don't want to control others" that being controlled is a good thing.

Say, wasn't there a California city Councilman who recently opined that people needed to be controlled? ???

Terry, 230RN
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 06:56:14 PM by 230RN »