Author Topic: Illinois officer responds to gunfire, fatally shoots security guard  (Read 878 times)

MechAg94

• friend
http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/crime/several-people-shot-at-robbins-bar-police-say

When police arrived at the scene, Roberson was holding "somebody on the ground with his knee in his back, with his gun in his back," witness Adam Harris said.

Image Gallery 3 PHOTOS

"Everybody is screaming out, 'He's a security guard,'" Harris said. "Just waiting on the police to get there. I guess when the police got there, they probably thought he was one of the bad guys, cause he had his gun on the guy and they shot him."
This looks like something to remember if you have to use your gun in self defense.  You might not want to have the gun out when Police arrive.  You never know who will show up.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Illinois officer responds to gunfire, fatally shoots security guard
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2018, 12:16:32 PM »
To avoid these things, we need to make sure that only trained, uniformed personnel have guns.

Oh, wait...
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

freakazoid

• friend
Re: Illinois officer responds to gunfire, fatally shoots security guard
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2018, 10:42:11 PM »
I wonder what hasn't been reported yet.
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic