Author Topic: The First Circuit Court of Appeals has decided to make law by fiat  (Read 1215 times)

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Re: The First Circuit Court of Appeals has decided to make law by fiat
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 10:52:04 PM »
hopefully it leads to a SCOTUS  win and we finally get national reciprocity.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Re: Re: The First Circuit Court of Appeals has decided to make law by fiat
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2018, 08:37:23 AM »
hopefully it leads to a SCOTUS  win and we finally get national reciprocity.
The only better time would be if Ginsburg croaks and we get a decent replacement.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2018, 08:56:14 AM »
So where would one then bear arms? You keep arms in the home and bear them outside the home.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2018, 09:40:17 AM »
So where would one then bear arms? You keep arms in the home and bear them outside the home.
As part of the Army or National Guard of course.  Only federally regulated militias get 2nd Amendment protection (until they don't).
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2018, 10:36:52 AM »
As part of the Army or National Guard of course.  Only federally regulated militias get 2nd Amendment protection (until they don't).

Especially in Massachusetts. It's ironic that Massachusetts, the birthplace of the American Revolution, has a state constitution that protects the right to keep and bear arms only as a collective right ("in defense of the state"). I know this is about the U.S. Constitution, but judges from Massachusetts probably can't help having been contaminated by Massachusetts' thinking. (Even so, it takes a lot of mental legerdemain to pull an "only in the home" interpretation out of Heller and McDonald.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design