Author Topic: q anon?  (Read 5092 times)

Jim147

• friends
Re: q anon?
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2020, 12:16:03 AM »
I'm know as Q in a few places. I thought it was called A aron.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2020, 12:33:23 PM »
I'm know as Q in a few places. I thought it was called A aron.
Maybe they were saying K aren. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2020, 09:32:49 PM »
Apparently a popular Q anon sites webmaster was doxed and harassed.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/qanon-webmaster-doxed-stalked-bloomberg-employee-site-taken/

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2020, 09:56:41 PM »
Murdoch Murdoch sums up what I think about Qanon.

"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2020, 11:27:12 AM »
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2020, 09:37:11 AM »
Within a week or two we should find out whether Q is a LARPer or an insider.

This is the season ending cliff hanger we've been building up to!

Impeachment!
Covid!
Lockdowns!
Riots and unrest!
Treason in high places!
Sex and perversion!
Chinese and Russians!
Financial collapse and recovery!
Election chaos!

Will our unlikely hero prevail against the globally aligned forces of darkness!?

Will the global hidden rulers succeed in their diabolical plot!?

Stay tuned and find out and I hope you enjoy the show!

... and just a quick reminder folks, Brawndos got what plants crave: its got electrolytes!

Seriously though it is put up or shut up time.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2020, 11:41:15 AM »
I suspect Q-anon or whatever it is will quietly fade into obscurity if Trump manages to pull off a win.  If he loses, we might hear another peep or two out of Q before it fades out completely.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2020, 09:23:27 AM »
If he loses, we might hear another peep or two out of Q before it fades out completely.
All quiet so far and now some of the faithful are losing faith.
Q has gone quiet before. But the abrupt lack of posts since last Tuesday — Election Day, which the anonymous figure had touted for months as a key moment of reckoning — has sparked speculation and alarm among the movement’s most ardent followers.

Some QAnon proponents have begun to publicly grapple with reality and question whether the conspiracy theory is a hoax. “Have we all been conned?” one user wrote Saturday on 8kun.

Wrote another: “HOW CAN I SPEAK TO Q?? MY FAITH IS SHAKEN. I FOLLOWED THE PLAN. TRUMP LOST!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT NOW?? WHERE IS THE PLAN???”
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2020, 10:20:59 AM »
has sparked speculation and alarm among the movement’s most ardent followers.

Why is Q a movement at all?   or is it just a movement in WaPo/MSM's mind?

I see it as just another conspiracy source in the universe of "alternative epistemology".

Does Q. have any predictive value?  Has Q. ever "called it" correctly about some upcoming event?
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2020, 11:02:49 AM »
Does Q. have any predictive value?  Has Q. ever "called it" correctly about some upcoming event?
From what I can understand, Q has made many, many, many vague predictions and some concrete ones.  A few of each have corresponded loosely with real life events. 

Almost all of the concrete events and dates did not happen.

To be fair, he did call out things like Epstein before they blew up, but on balance he predicted way more things that never happened.