Author Topic: Speaking of the FBI ...  (Read 579 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Speaking of the FBI ...
« on: February 21, 2019, 07:18:09 PM »
moar "I'm from the Government, I'm here to help."

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article226577419.html

Remember the case of Jeffrey Epstein, the sleazebag who ran a sex island for wealthy and influential buddies? It seems federal prosecutors broke the law by cutting him a plea bargain deal without bothering to consult the victims -- as required by the law. Not only that, the dirtbag gummint prosecutors led the girls to believe the case was still under FBI investigation even after it had been closed out.

Plague or meteor -- whatever it is, it's long overdue.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 01:38:18 AM by Hawkmoon »
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Speaking of the FBI ...
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2019, 10:42:22 PM »
I something that said the deal only applies to the local group of federal prosecutors.  Someone in the FedGov needs to wake up and makes some good decisions.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2019, 07:06:38 AM »
moar "I'm from the Government, I'm here to help."

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article226577419.html

Remember the case of Jeffrey Epstein, the sleazebag who ran a sex island for wealthy and influential buddies? It seems federal prosecutors broke the law by cutting him a plea bargain deal without bothering to consult the victims -- as required by the law. Not only that, the dirtbag gummint prosecutors led the girls to believe the case was still under FBI investigation even after it had been closed out.

Plague or meteor -- whatever it is, it's long overdue.

As long as the plague or meteor has some intelligent direction.

Wait a minute.  "Intelligent direction."  Where have I heard that term before? ???   [popcorn]

brimic

• friends
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2019, 07:11:04 AM »
At this point, the FBI are known tainted scum.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2019, 09:44:26 AM »
Future president Donald Trump, former president Bill Clinton, lawyer Alan Dershowitz, Prince Andrew and other world leaders, scientists and academics were friends with Epstein, who also owns a vast home in Manhattan, a private jet, and an island in the U.S. Virgin Islands, where he now lives.
Instead of prosecuting Epstein under federal sex trafficking laws, Acosta allowed Epstein to quietly plead guilty in state court to two prostitution charges and he served just 13 months in the Palm Beach County jail. His accomplices, some of whom have never been identified, were not charged.
And now Acosta is Secretary of Labor.  [barf]
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.