Author Topic: Gun Confiscation BEGINS In New Jersey  (Read 947 times)

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
Gun Confiscation BEGINS In New Jersey
« on: December 17, 2018, 08:22:57 PM »
Gun Confiscation BEGINS In New Jersey

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/12/gun_confiscation_begins_in_new_jersey.html

Words: Newman Hall, in Welcome Tidings, by Robert Lowry et al. (New York: Biglow & Main, 1877).
To arms! To arms! ye soldiers,
The trumpet call obey!
Arise from dreary slumbers
To watch, and fight, and pray.

:old: :mad: >:D [ar15]
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

zxcvbob

• friend
Re: Gun Confiscation BEGINS In New Jersey
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2018, 08:43:06 PM »
If there are any honorable legislators and prosecutors in NJ (doubtful, but it's possible) they will block any attempt to carve out an exemption for police officers and will prosecute any LEOs that break the law. 

The best way to get rid of a bad law is to strictly enforce it (I've heard that attributed to Abe Lincoln)
"It's good, though..."

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Gun Confiscation BEGINS In New Jersey
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2018, 09:15:57 PM »
If there are any honorable legislators and prosecutors in NJ (doubtful, but it's possible) they will block any attempt to carve out an exemption for police officers and will prosecute any LEOs that break the law. 

The best way to get rid of a bad law is to strictly enforce it (I've heard that attributed to Abe Lincoln)

Good luck. They'll be tripping all over one another in the rush to carve out that exception -- just as New York did when they forgot about the police in the original S.A.F.E. Act.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design