Author Topic: Marines Testify About the “Antifa Mob” They Say Attacked Them in Philly  (Read 563 times)

MechAg94

• friend
https://www.phillymag.com/news/2018/12/13/marines-assaulted-philadelphia-keenan-massey-antifa/?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true

Nearly one month after we told you that two U.S. Marines Corps reservists said they were attacked in Old City on November 17th near the controversial “We the People” rally, the two suspects and their accusers appeared in a Philadelphia courtroom on Thursday morning.

The Marines, Alejandro Godinez and Luis Torres, both testified in uniform about the incident, while three Marine officers, including their commanding officer, stood in the gallery. The suspects, Thomas Massey and Tom Keenan, who have been linked to antifa on websites and social media, sat together with their individual lawyers and did not speak.

Not sure if this adds much to what we already know.  Just more backup that antifa is just a hate group and isn't real picky about who they hate.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Andiron

• friend
I'm still shamed that a couple of useless reservists couldn't stomp those aholes flat.  Short of being ordered not to.  My reservists would've *expletive deleted*ed their *expletive deleted*it up,  and taken the ninja punch after the fact.  And I say this without bluster,  most of the reservists I served with were belligerent SOBs.  Black Block would've just been an excuse to get their violence on.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.