Author Topic: Justice Ginsberg has cancer removed from lungs  (Read 17056 times)

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: Justice Ginsberg has cancer removed from lungs
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2019, 09:07:25 AM »
Over 50 days of Weekend at RBG’s. There seems to be a media blackout on her.

On a tangential side note I ran across a story about the gay couple she performed a “marriage” for some five years ago. They have been accused of and are under investigation for drugging and raping a young man.

Love is love they say ...
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2019, 10:27:28 AM »
I think the media blackout is indicative of the grave state of her health. If she were improving, or at least stable, comfortable, and talkative, the media would be all over it. My personal opinion is they aren't reporting on it because it's hard to put a positive spin on someone in critical condition.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2019, 10:32:40 AM »
I was thinking of the opposite.  If we had a Democrat Pres and someone like Clarence Thomas had medical issues, there would be daily reports the street outside his home with lots of opinionators saying he should resign. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

brimic

• friends
« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2019, 10:34:38 AM »
I think the media blackout is indicative of the grave state of her health. If she were improving, or at least stable, comfortable, and talkative, the media would be all over it. My personal opinion is they aren't reporting on it because it's hard to put a positive spin on someone in critical condition.

Brad

She might already be dead....
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2019, 10:46:11 AM »
She might already be dead....

Maybe.  I wonder if there is a time requirement to report someone's death.  For a SCOTUS justice, I would think the news would get out fast.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2019, 02:38:56 PM »
Reminds me of the days in the Reagan admin, when everyone was speculating on the health of the seldom seen Leonid Breshnev.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2019, 06:25:47 PM »
Maybe they've used plastic surgery to artificially "age" a double, who will make her public appearance as soon as the incisions heal and the swelling goes down. Being younger (though looking older) than the real RBG she could be around for a long, LONG time.

[tinfoil]
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #57 on: February 01, 2019, 08:19:33 PM »
Maybe they've used plastic surgery to artificially "age" a double, who will make her public appearance as soon as the incisions heal and the swelling goes down. Being younger (though looking older) than the real RBG she could be around for a long, LONG time.

[tinfoil]

A terrifying prospect, worthy of an S-F movie script.  Well, if she suddenly turns up all hale and hearty and healthy, we'll know what the score is.

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #58 on: February 01, 2019, 08:38:37 PM »
If we're going down that conspiracy road,  it's time to get that pillow they used on Scalia back out...
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2019, 03:09:28 PM »
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

grampster

• friend
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2019, 03:58:36 PM »
A terrifying prospect, worthy of an S-F movie script.  Well, if she suddenly turns up all hale and hearty and healthy, we'll know what the score is.

Since she was general counsel for Planned Parenthood before she got SCOTUS, maybe they've been building her double using baby parts.  Never mind...that's just too grotesque of a comment.  AltCtlDelete.

"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2019, 05:51:55 PM »
If all the Supreme Court interns have to start wearing safety belts, that might tell us something.     [tinfoil]

http://www.armedpolitesociety.com/index.php?topic=59388.0

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2019, 06:28:59 PM »
Last thing she was heard saying was "I'll be back"
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2019, 08:03:22 PM »
I'm just laughing inside at the paranoia of those folks who think there is a RBG death conspiracy. Just warms my heart.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2019, 08:37:09 PM »
Heck, they could just stick her corpse up on the bench. No like anyone would notice any difference.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #65 on: February 04, 2019, 08:39:04 PM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2019, 09:19:30 PM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2019, 11:45:36 PM »
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #68 on: February 05, 2019, 07:23:45 AM »
I read another story where she is back to walking a mile a day and working out with her trainer twice a week, I guess that settles that...

« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 07:37:10 AM by Ron »
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #69 on: February 05, 2019, 08:35:12 AM »
Still reminds me of Brezhnev.

Brezhnev had struggled with several ailments since 1974, most notably heart disease, leukemia, jaw cancer, emphysema and circulatory disease, all of which had been exacerbated by his heavy smoking and obesity. There had been rumours of Brezhnev's death ever since the mid-1970s; he had been absent from important meetings demanded by protocol and it was rumoured that his health was in decline.[1] Brezhnev had rarely appeared in public for most of 1982 and was usually surrounded by doctors, although the Soviet Government insisted that he was not ill. He suffered a severe stroke in May 1982, but refused to relinquish office until he died on 10 November 1982 after suffering a heart attack.[2]

In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #70 on: February 05, 2019, 08:39:20 AM »
The articles about her read like old USSR propaganda pieces or something out of North Korea.

It’s actually creepy.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #71 on: February 05, 2019, 09:12:44 AM »
I'm just laughing inside at the paranoia of those folks who think there is a RBG death conspiracy. Just warms my heart.

You mean a conspiracy to cause her death, or a conspiracy to cover up her death?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #72 on: February 05, 2019, 09:15:31 AM »
I read another story where she is back to walking a mile a day and working out with her trainer twice a week, I guess that settles that...

- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #73 on: February 05, 2019, 09:20:31 AM »
Still reminds me of Brezhnev.

Will she now have a big dark blotch on her head somewhere? 

MechAg94

• friend