Author Topic: Just when you think Californians have maxed out on stupid!  (Read 1160 times)

dm1333

• friend
Just when you think Californians have maxed out on stupid!
« on: December 29, 2018, 12:09:59 PM »
Organizers of the Women’s March in Humboldt County, California, announced Friday that they have canceled the local Jan. 19 event because the marchers are overwhelmingly white.

Uh, have you been to Humboldt County?  It's white, 83% white.  Just like Mendocino, Trinity, Del Norte and Siskyou.   :rofl:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/dec/28/organizers-cancel-womens-march-being-too-white/?cache

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/humboldtcountycalifornia/PST045217

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
Re: Just when you think Californians have maxed out on stupid!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2018, 12:28:17 PM »
They will eventually eat themselves.  THe only question is "Will they destroy the republic in the process?"
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2018, 08:18:17 PM »
How racist do you have to be to freak out about having "too many" black people getting together?

Oh, it was too many white people? Nevermind, that would be horrible. Good thing they nipped that in the bud!
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2018, 10:09:52 PM »
Good thing they nipped that in the bud!

Ohh, triggered.

(looking for a suitable jpg to attach.  Only finding a different sort of nip.  Unwilling to modify safe search settings.)
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

MikeB

• friend
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2018, 05:06:34 AM »
"Hey - where the white women at?"

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2018, 08:28:43 AM »
Most true Californians haven’t maxed out on stupid. They’ve just been replaced.

The migrant invaders and those who used them to take over the state are doing what third world marxists always do.

The educated and wealthy immigrants who have come here, not to become American and adopt our ways, but to “plunder our wealth” are doing what invaders always do.

They are displacing the native population and putting their people in power. It will be a day of reckoning when white Democrats are pushed to the side by their own demographic weapon they used to seize power.

We may not like viewing politics through a racial lens but unfortunately we won’t have much say in that.

As it turns out, thirteen states have fewer white people living in them today than they did in 1970. We’re not talking in terms of population percentages here–every state except for the Imperial Capital has seen a decline in its white population share over the last half century–we’re talking in terms of absolute numbers of white people.

Another way of putting this is that 100% of the population growth over the last fifty years in New York, Illinois, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, California, Connecticut, Ohio, Michigan, Rhode Island, Iowa, Maryland, and West Virginia has come from non-whites. From 1970 to 2018, California lost 427,000 whites while adding an utterly transformative 20,250,000 non-whites.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

dm1333

• friend
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2018, 03:07:47 PM »
Most true Californians haven’t maxed out on stupid. They’ve just been replaced.

The migrant invaders and those who used them to take over the state are doing what third world marxists always do.

The educated and wealthy immigrants who have come here, not to become American and adopt our ways, but to “plunder our wealth” are doing what invaders always do.

They are displacing the native population and putting their people in power. It will be a day of reckoning when white Democrats are pushed to the side by their own demographic weapon they used to seize power.

We may not like viewing politics through a racial lens but unfortunately we won’t have much say in that.

I lived there for 8 years and disagree with your post. 

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2018, 04:26:02 PM »
I lived there for 8 years and disagree with your post.  

The changing demographics, their desire to assimilate into becoming Americans or the eventuality that “new” Americans will displace white Dems in leadership?

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

dm1333

• friend
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2018, 05:10:52 PM »
Nope, your comment about true Californians.  I know way too many Californians who eagerly embrace the drivel of the day.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2018, 05:17:23 PM »
Nope, your comment about true Californians.  I know way too many Californians who eagerly embrace the drivel of the day.

Got ya

I was trying to puta positive spin on it, I know I’m a big black pilled “Debbie downer” these days ;)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2018, 05:45:47 PM »
Nope, your comment about true Californians.  I know way too many Californians who eagerly embrace the drivel of the day.

I guess it depends on what date you set for people being "true Californians". Some of them got here in the 60's and '70s, and those of us that were here before that remember when CA was the free state and TX was the restrictive state. :)

Freakin' commie pinko hippies showed up and ruined everything, and we let it happen because, "They're just a bunch of hippies. What could they possibly do?"
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

dm1333

• friend
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2018, 07:27:59 PM »
I guess it depends on what date you set for people being "true Californians". Some of them got here in the 60's and '70s, and those of us that were here before that remember when CA was the free state and TX was the restrictive state. :)

Freakin' commie pinko hippies showed up and ruined everything, and we let it happen because, "They're just a bunch of hippies. What could they possibly do?"

Maybe it was just from living in a really small town but I was pretty regularly shocked by what people there would accept as normal, even people who had a long family history in CA.  It doesn't surprise me at all that the Woman's March was canceled because there weren't enough (minority) women participating.  Did the organizers take a look at the demographics of the 5 counties around Humboldt?  I don't think the commie pinko hippies ruined anything that they didn't get a whole lot of help with from the rest of the state.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2018, 07:49:33 PM »
Maybe it was just from living in a really small town but I was pretty regularly shocked by what people there would accept as normal, even people who had a long family history in CA.  It doesn't surprise me at all that the Woman's March was canceled because there weren't enough (minority) women participating.  Did the organizers take a look at the demographics of the 5 counties around Humboldt?  I don't think the commie pinko hippies ruined anything that they didn't get a whole lot of help with from the rest of the state.

Well, it definitely depends on where in the state you are, and certainly by now, people that have been in the state "a long time" are going to be adult grandchildren of hippies. I certainly felt vastly outnumbered in Santa Barbara even though I've lived in CA for now, 59 years.

Also in many ways, as much as people talk about their states being "Californiacated", CA itself is still being Californiacated by even more progressives moving in.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

dm1333

• friend
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2018, 08:17:03 PM »
I freely admit to having a narrow view of CA and its residents, and that my opinion is colored by having lived only in northern CA.   [tinfoil]  I also freely admit to being a fan of the south!