Author Topic: Bird Box is left wing propaganda  (Read 3298 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Bird Box is left wing propaganda
« on: January 02, 2019, 12:21:17 AM »
LOL, I actually enjoyed it ( bird box )...

pretty good fisking of the movie though, if you have not wanted to watch bird box this will cement your notion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f30F2Msa0J8
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
Re: Bird Box is left wing propaganda
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2019, 01:22:04 AM »
That was .... wierd.  The symbolism in it seems a bit .... distorted.  "Trump supporter" white guy disrsspected, reprobate, icky ... but usually give good advice, but is ignored and then proven right.
That seems PRO Trump.   
But all the bad guys being white.... yea,  THAT  the reviewer seems to have gotten right.

Uh, I will be ignoring this film.   THE WALKING DEAD is as far as I go.  ;/
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2019, 11:32:24 PM »
I'm looking forward to the Rick Grimes/Walking Dead movies that are reportedly in the works
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2019, 12:14:34 AM »
I'm looking forward to the Rick Grimes/Walking Dead movies that are reportedly in the works

And here I was waiting for the Downton Abbey film.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife