Author Topic: Romney Flakes out  (Read 2017 times)

MikeB

• friend
Re: Romney Flakes out
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2019, 08:42:37 AM »
For all of Trumps faults, he is the first Republican President or Candidate for President I can recall that actually calls out the Media and Dems ontheir BS. For that I will forgive a lot. It’s exactly what drives them so nuts.

Romney might have been President if he had done some of the same. I never liked him, but preferred him over Obama. However he often looked weak and indecisive when it came to the Media going after him. Does he not remember all the false narratives they used on him? Crowley correcting him falsely in the debate come to mind for him...? He still looks weak when he goes after Trump like this.

I sort of remember Reagan occasionally calling out the Media/Dems, but not as forcefully. He had a different gravitas though. And to be honest there are some things I never liked that Reagan did, I don’t hold him on the same pedestal as many. Be that as it may, neither Bush, McCain, or Romney ever really stood up to the Media/Dems.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2019, 09:32:40 AM »
In my worthless opinion, Trump appears to be a horrible person who is actually not a bad president.  He appears to be actually sort of trying to do something about illegal immigration, which is a refreshing change.  I wanted Ted Cruz (who has good principles and would be a lot better on guns) but Trump is doing a lot better than I thought he would.  Also, I am happy with withdrawing troops from Syria.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Re: Re: Romney Flakes out
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2019, 11:38:15 AM »
For all of Trumps faults, he is the first Republican President or Candidate for President I can recall that actually calls out the Media and Dems ontheir BS. For that I will forgive a lot. It’s exactly what drives them so nuts.

Romney might have been President if he had done some of the same. I never liked him, but preferred him over Obama. However he often looked weak and indecisive when it came to the Media going after him. Does he not remember all the false narratives they used on him? Crowley correcting him falsely in the debate come to mind for him...? He still looks weak when he goes after Trump like this.

I sort of remember Reagan occasionally calling out the Media/Dems, but not as forcefully. He had a different gravitas though. And to be honest there are some things I never liked that Reagan did, I don’t hold him on the same pedestal as many. Be that as it may, neither Bush, McCain, or Romney ever really stood up to the Media/Dems.
Actually as I recall the only time he shined was the one debate where he DID hammer Obama pretty well. And then he went back to being Mr. Nice and got his ass handed to him as a result.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2019, 11:52:20 AM »
What were we thinking voting for a corporate raider and looter for president?

Hasn’t our Federal reserve and banking system done enough damage by hollowing out our wealth?

Romney, the expert in selling off the assets of corporations who have unsustainable income to debt ratios.

Just who we want in charge of our country with our unsustainable income to debt ratio   :facepalm:

Hopefully Trump is actually a white hat and is really trying to salvage the country.

Hopefully also without relying on war, which is always about resources, land and transferring wealth.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2019, 01:38:53 PM »
When we had Swim Call at sea, a Gunner's Mate was always placed up on the mast with an M-14 on Shark Watch is all I can tell you. :old:
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2019, 04:47:38 PM »
What were we thinking voting for a corporate raider and looter for president?

I have the honor and privilege of recalling that I wrote in Herman Cain, instead of voting for Mr. Romney-care.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife