Author Topic: Cue Bloomberg, Hogg, and Watts et al completely flipping their sh!t  (Read 570 times)

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2019/01/02/cue-leftist-hysteria-recommendation-from-commission-on-parkland-shooting-will-not-sit-well-with-pro-gun-control-crowd/

The Parkland Commission recommends arming Florida Teachers.   Now where have I heard that before ??

The commission investigating the Florida high school massacre has turned in its recommendation that teachers who volunteer and undergo training be allowed to carry guns.

The 15-member Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Public Safety Commission on Wednesday unanimously approved the 446-page report containing that proposal and other recommendations.

It’s now in the hands of Gov. Rick Scott, Governor-elect Ron DeSantis and the Legislature.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 09:11:48 PM by Amy Schumer »
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
Re: Cue Bloomberg, Hogg, and Watts etl al completely flipping their sh!t
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2019, 04:56:56 PM »
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2019/01/02/cue-leftist-hysteria-recommendation-from-commission-on-parkland-shooting-will-not-sit-well-with-pro-gun-control-crowd/

The Parkland Commission recommends arming Florida Teachers.   Now where have I heard that before ??

Hmmmmm, it does sound familiar.  I know the EvilTM NRA has said that before.  The commission must have been bought off by the EvilTM NRA to push their agenda!!!11!!!!111
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.