Author Topic: More Victim Selection Failure  (Read 501 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
More Victim Selection Failure
« on: January 07, 2019, 02:59:25 PM »
This is the week for muggers picking the wrong victims. He got beat up by a girl.  =D

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2019/01/07/ouch-this-guy-picked-the-wrong-woman-to-try-and-rob/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: More Victim Selection Failure
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 03:09:44 PM »
She’s 27 yr old, 5’7 at 115 lbs.

Rear naked choke for the win! Reminds me of the old Hoyse Gracie days where he would choke out guys 100lbs heavier than him. They even knew what to expect and he would still choke them out.

Stupid mugger must be humiliated  :laugh:
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 03:20:18 PM »
It's a good thing she didn't have a gun. He would have taken it away from her.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2019, 04:39:33 PM »
Was Brazil where the new President said he was going to make it easier for private citizens to own guns?

Yep.  We will see what actually happens. 
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-brazil-guns/brazils-president-elect-plans-decree-allowing-wider-gun-ownership-idUSKCN1OS0HN
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge