Author Topic: So Trump was right about terror suspects in the migrant horde?  (Read 573 times)

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
So Trump was right about terror suspects in the migrant horde?
« on: January 07, 2019, 03:46:26 PM »
Yes, yes he was. And is.

More has to be done to dis-incentivize people from just coming here. With no horde to hide in the terror suspects won't be able to get very far.

I don't know that I'm willing to spell out explicitly what "more" might look like on a public forum, but what is being done now is obviously not enough.

The dial has to be turned a notch or two or three in a certain direction.

Also, as much as I hate the privacy impacting implications of biometrics it looks like this is a powerful tool to help identify potential terrorists.

All of the problems of not being able to confirm a person's name because of different spelling conventions or other language issues disappear when you have a person's bio-markers in a database.

You may not know who they really are but you know who they claim to be and who they have claimed to be in the past and where they've been processed before and quite possibly who they were traveling with in the past without having to rely on any foreign record-keeping or the truthfulness of the subject. 
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.