Author Topic: The Bronx chick strikes out  (Read 110737 times)

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: The Bronx chick strikes out
« Reply #375 on: July 02, 2019, 06:50:37 PM »
I'm thinking she may have found an even deeper end of the crazy pool
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/02/ocasio-cortez-i-was-not-safe-from-the-officers-during-migrant-shelter-visit/

Do the CBP agents have any recourse for slander/liable/defamation of character against Cortez?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #376 on: July 02, 2019, 07:34:15 PM »
Do the CBP agents have any recourse for slander/liable/defamation of character against Cortez?

They should have recourse, and they should add this idiot to the lawsuit:

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2019/07/02/another-congresswoman-says-she-certainly-did-not-feel-safe-among-border-patrol-officers-feared-attack/

The crap they're saying is seriously F'd up. Whatever you may think of cops, the idea that CBP would somehow physically/sexually assault congressional reps on an official tour is just beyond bizarre. The crap AOC has lied about over the last two days should be grounds for her immediate resignation.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #377 on: July 02, 2019, 07:36:32 PM »
The crap AOC has lied about over the last two days should be grounds for her immediate resignation.

More to the point, it should be grounds for her immediate censure.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #378 on: July 02, 2019, 07:39:54 PM »
They should have recourse, and they should add this idiot to the lawsuit:

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2019/07/02/another-congresswoman-says-she-certainly-did-not-feel-safe-among-border-patrol-officers-feared-attack/

The crap they're saying is seriously F'd up. Whatever you may think of cops, the idea that CBP would somehow physically/sexually assault congressional reps on an official tour is just beyond bizarre. The crap AOC has lied about over the last two days should be grounds for her immediate resignation.

Wait ...

Rep. @NormaJTorres says she feared CBP officers would attack her while she toured a border facility yesterday.

"I certainly did not feel safe to be inside this location. … I also voiced my concern for the safety of my staff that was left outside." pic.twitter.com/qhHEOWW2JD

What possible danger could your staff have been in, outside the wire, if all the BP agents were inside, attacking you and AOC?

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #379 on: July 02, 2019, 08:03:53 PM »
Where's that story where she said that old men are hot for her otherwise they wouldn't be talking about her at Fox or something like that?
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #380 on: July 02, 2019, 08:49:06 PM »
Where's that story where she said that old men are hot for her otherwise they wouldn't be talking about her at Fox or something like that?

I admit it. Airheads are hot.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #381 on: July 03, 2019, 09:05:16 AM »
Too bad they didn't let Rover loose during her visit   >:D

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #382 on: July 03, 2019, 11:10:07 AM »
Well, a few years ago I did a Citizens' Police Academy with the PD in the adjacent town. Series of 2-hour classes, one night a week, at which various officers explained how the department handles different functions. I even leaned how to lift fingerprints. We toured the station house, and even the holding cells in a small town police department had those combination sink/toilet units.

It wouldn't surprise me if the people were in cells -- if it's a "detention" facility that's all they have to offer. BUT ... when AOC tweets about "refugees" being kept in cells, the image you get is that they're locked up. I'll bet the cell doors weren't locked, or even closed.

Someone on the Twitters reminded us that AOC also doesn't know what garbage disposals are, so...

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #383 on: July 03, 2019, 12:40:27 PM »
Someone on the Twitters reminded us that AOC also doesn't know what garbage disposals are, so...

I had forgotten about that.

Seriously, this doesn't look like any jail or prison cell I've ever seen:

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #384 on: July 03, 2019, 01:17:55 PM »
They expect these children to play BACKGAMMON!  Those MONSTERS!

I'll bet there's no WiFi either!

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #385 on: July 03, 2019, 01:20:52 PM »
They expect these children to play BACKGAMMON!  Those MONSTERS!

shouldn't take much to get Omar to parrot that:

https://www.islamweb.net/en/fatwa/91109/
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #386 on: July 03, 2019, 01:36:00 PM »
shouldn't take much to get Omar to parrot that:

https://www.islamweb.net/en/fatwa/91109/

Didn't actually know that, I was trying to make a funny, but having read that, sure as *expletive deleted*it someone will be complaining soon.

Side note:  Today's most read Fatwa (on that site) is: "Using sex toys to masturbate one's spouse" (with 119 reads).  I gotta admit, I'm a little curious what Islam says about that one.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #387 on: July 03, 2019, 03:21:05 PM »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #388 on: July 03, 2019, 09:38:37 PM »
Well, no more "Mini-AOC" youtube videos due to death threats against the kid and her family.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2019/07/03/absolutely-disgusting-little-girl-behind-viral-mini-aoc-videos-reportedly-targeted-with-harassment-and-death-threats/

Saw that. Absolutely disgusting how people could do that.   
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #389 on: July 03, 2019, 11:17:31 PM »
One of Mini-AOC's last bits:

"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #391 on: July 09, 2019, 04:31:17 PM »
The stupid, it burns
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #392 on: July 09, 2019, 04:48:45 PM »
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2019/07/09/aoc-lashes-out-at-kellyanne-conway-for-employing-this-sexist-term-republicans-use-to-describe-her-beef-with-nancy-pelosi/

Meow.

https://youtu.be/KQrJ7Jcendo

My favorite part is how "catfight" is now a Republican political term. I thought it featured prominently in an episode of Seinfeld, but how could that be? Mandela effect I guess.

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #393 on: July 10, 2019, 11:35:04 AM »
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #395 on: July 11, 2019, 08:52:08 AM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #396 on: July 11, 2019, 10:12:53 AM »
Darn it. Now I have to somewhat agree with AOC on something. Obviously for very different reasons, but certainly conservatives and libertarians have always had freedom and privacy concerns regarding DHS, specifically TSA. That part of it is a conversation that should continue and not be partisan.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2019/07/11/oh-honey-stop-aoc-explains-why-getting-rid-of-dhs-is-like-totally-not-all-that-radical-and-stuff-misses-one-key-thing/

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #397 on: July 11, 2019, 10:21:02 AM »
She's just doing it to get her name in the news today
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #398 on: July 11, 2019, 12:11:17 PM »
Darn it. Now I have to somewhat agree with AOC on something. Obviously for very different reasons, but certainly conservatives and libertarians have always had freedom and privacy concerns regarding DHS, specifically TSA. That part of it is a conversation that should continue and not be partisan.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2019/07/11/oh-honey-stop-aoc-explains-why-getting-rid-of-dhs-is-like-totally-not-all-that-radical-and-stuff-misses-one-key-thing/

I don't disagree with her (on this topic). I never understood the "need" for a Department of Homeland Security. But she also used the word "reorganization," and I think that's appropriate. There was a Customs and Immigration department pre-DHS. There was a Border Patrol pre-DHS. There was a Coast Guard pre-DHS. These agencies were all moved into DHS by -- reorganization. So it shouldn't be rocket science to move those agencies back where they came from while disbanding the DHS and abolishing the TSA -- and maybe dumping the BATFE in the process.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #399 on: July 11, 2019, 05:27:48 PM »
Nevvvvermind

Ocasio-Cortez: Pelosi Is ‘Absolutely Not’ a Racist
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/07/11/ocasio-cortez-pelosi-is-absolutely-not-a-racist/
- Calvin and Hobbes