Author Topic: The Bronx chick strikes out  (Read 110820 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: The Bronx chick strikes out
« Reply #350 on: June 26, 2019, 11:58:16 PM »
https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1143982437376188416/photo/1

From the comments:

"Este mujer una farsa" ==> "This woman is a farce"

Even the Hispanics don't believe her act.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

markdido

« Reply #351 on: June 27, 2019, 12:22:28 AM »
What's she going to do with a raise? She only has 12 years to spend it all.

She wants a raise AND wants the citizens to pay off her college loan debt.
Liberals believe that a woman, found raped and strangled with her own pantyhose is morally superior to a women with a dead rapist at her feet and a gun in her hands.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #352 on: June 27, 2019, 01:49:06 AM »

"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #353 on: June 27, 2019, 09:50:52 AM »
Nice. 

Been a long time since I watched that show.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #354 on: June 28, 2019, 09:43:59 AM »
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #355 on: June 29, 2019, 01:51:47 AM »

- Barack Obama

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #356 on: June 29, 2019, 08:49:04 AM »
[img]https://i.ibb.co/MfKXpV4/51-EF1-F68-B3-F5-4-DD2-ADC4-0-B2-CD3-A97-DBE.jpg

Ha ha - nice reference!  :laugh:
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #357 on: June 30, 2019, 11:37:47 AM »
"Being someone's daughter isn't a career qualification."

Neither is bartending.

She's dunking on Ivanka Trump participating in the G20. She claims Trump is "phoning in" his participation via Ivanka in the "important G20." Nevermind that Trump was doing something historic with North Korea while unqualified AOC was babbling this.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2019/06/30/take-so-many-seats-honey-after-failing-to-dunk-on-ivanka-trump-aoc-babbles-about-leadership-and-it-goes-really-wrong/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #358 on: June 30, 2019, 11:55:09 AM »
"Being someone's daughter isn't a career qualification."

Neither is bartending.

She's dunking on Ivanka Trump participating in the G20. She claims Trump is "phoning in" his participation via Ivanka in the "important G20." Nevermind that Trump was doing something historic with North Korea while unqualified AOC was babbling this.

G20 is about international finance and economics. Ivanka Trump owns multiple, successful businesses operating internationally. That's a lot more qualification than "being someone's daughter" ... or being a bartender.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #359 on: June 30, 2019, 12:07:33 PM »
But she knows magic
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #361 on: July 01, 2019, 03:57:44 PM »
Now she claims that as she was touring a CBP facility with CBP officers, one of them - while she was standing there - told women and children to drink out of the toilet.

I mean, come on man...

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2019/07/01/this-never-happened-take-aocs-latest-claims-about-whats-happening-at-this-cbp-detention-center-with-a-massive-grain-of-salt/

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #362 on: July 01, 2019, 04:04:43 PM »
It's not a lie if she's morally correct.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #363 on: July 01, 2019, 04:24:35 PM »
It's not a lie if she's morally correct.

https://youtu.be/vn_PSJsl0LQ

Interesting how her people also coincidentally discovered a "secret, racist, sexist CBP facebook group" literally hours before her CBP visit.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #364 on: July 01, 2019, 04:54:39 PM »
Follow up. Yet to be verified report says that she started going off on CBP officers and never actually made it inside the facility to witness the toilet drinking.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2019/07/01/so-she-lied-looks-like-aoc-just-got-royally-busted-for-lying-about-her-horrifying-experience-at-a-cbp-detention-center/

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #365 on: July 01, 2019, 05:12:10 PM »
I don't know what kind of facility it was that AOC did or didn't tour but, if it actually has cells, each cell that has a toilet also has a faucet from which "residents" can drink. Penal facility toilets are always stainless steel, one-piece, integrated toilet/sink fixtures.

https://www.acorneng.com/security-plumbing-fixtures

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #366 on: July 01, 2019, 06:03:42 PM »
I don't know what kind of facility it was that AOC did or didn't tour but, if it actually has cells, each cell that has a toilet also has a faucet from which "residents" can drink. Penal facility toilets are always stainless steel, one-piece, integrated toilet/sink fixtures.

https://www.acorneng.com/security-plumbing-fixtures

[img]https://www.acorneng.com/uploads/images/1418-AL_rxA.jpg?width=270&height=270&mode=max&404=default

Very good point. It would be interesting to see if that's how the facility was setup. They seem to be calling it "detention facility", which in MSMspeak, could mean anything.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #367 on: July 01, 2019, 07:44:31 PM »
Very good point. It would be interesting to see if that's how the facility was setup. They seem to be calling it "detention facility", which in MSMspeak, could mean anything.

Well, a few years ago I did a Citizens' Police Academy with the PD in the adjacent town. Series of 2-hour classes, one night a week, at which various officers explained how the department handles different functions. I even leaned how to lift fingerprints. We toured the station house, and even the holding cells in a small town police department had those combination sink/toilet units.

It wouldn't surprise me if the people were in cells -- if it's a "detention" facility that's all they have to offer. BUT ... when AOC tweets about "refugees" being kept in cells, the image you get is that they're locked up. I'll bet the cell doors weren't locked, or even closed.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #368 on: July 01, 2019, 08:01:55 PM »
Shampoo is so scarce, the "inmates" are slipping it to AOC to sneak out of the facility and show the world.

That looks like a shampoo and/or bodywash packet similar to what I've had in many budget hotels. But I guess that would be torture for someone who needs $20 lipstick. Also, is she implying women's hair is falling out from not being washed? That means there should be around a billion third world women walking around bald.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2019/07/01/nobody-believes-you-aoc-and-her-corrupt-pal-push-full-steam-ahead-with-dubious-account-of-detention-center-visit/

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #369 on: July 01, 2019, 08:06:02 PM »

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2019/07/01/nobody-believes-you-aoc-and-her-corrupt-pal-push-full-steam-ahead-with-dubious-account-of-detention-center-visit/

Zing!

Ashley StClair 🇺🇸 @stclairashley
Replying to @AOC

I’m starting to think you and Jussie Smollett are related
5:18 PM - Jul 1, 2019
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #371 on: July 02, 2019, 12:40:34 AM »
"I’m starting to think you and Jussie Smollett are related."

Posting this again, just because it's so freakin' hilarious.
                         - Barack Obama

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #372 on: July 02, 2019, 03:55:58 AM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7201939/Border-patrol-agents-shared-Photoshopped-images-AOC-performing-oral-sex-secret-Facebook-group.html

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I don't think it's possible for the toilet in one of those combo units to have water and the faucet (and drinking fountain, if they have one) to not have water. The whole thing is fed from a single inlet pipe. Either everything has water, or nothing has water.

A second member of Congress claimed in an online video that a single detainee in El Paso had told her she was advised to drink toilet water.

'One woman said that the border patrol agent told her to - if she wanted water, just to drink from the toilet, California Democratic Rep. Judy Chu said.

I wonder if this is just a case of a failure to communicate. A BP agent may have been asked for a glass of water and told this one detainee that she could get water from the tap attached to the toilet unit. If the detainee didn't speak English and that particular BP agent didn't speak Spanish (or didn't speak it fluently), it's very possible that the detainee misinterpreted what she was told.

I'll still bet the cell doors are left wide open and unlocked. Something I read said these detainees were recently moved into the detention center from living in tents. Well, my goodness gracious -- it's the southwest United States, and it's July. Tents must have been like ovens. I suspect they were moved into the detention center so they could be in a climate-controlled environment.

Chester32141

• friend
« Reply #373 on: July 02, 2019, 03:10:31 PM »
"The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter...... "

Photos
CBs Hawg Sauce

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #374 on: July 02, 2019, 05:12:23 PM »
I'm thinking she may have found an even deeper end of the crazy pool

.@AOC after leaving the Clint, Texas border facility: "I was not safe from the officers in that facility" pic.twitter.com/jud4QADFJq

— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) July 1, 2019

Just left the 1st CBP facility.

I see why CBP officers were being so physically &sexually threatening towards me.

Officers were keeping women in cells w/ no water & had told them to drink out of the toilets.

This was them on their GOOD behavior in front of members of Congress.

— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) July 1, 2019

And to these CBP officers saying they felt “threatened” by me –

They were literally discussing making a GoFundMe for an officer who attacked my on my tour.

They confiscated my phone, and they were all armed. I’m 5’4”.

They’re just upset I exposed their inhumane behavior.

— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) July 2, 2019
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/02/ocasio-cortez-i-was-not-safe-from-the-officers-during-migrant-shelter-visit/
- Calvin and Hobbes