Armed Polite Society
September 26, 2020, 09:31:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: R.I.P. Scout26

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bronx chick strikes out  (Read 43792 times)
MechAg94
friend

« Reply #550 on: February 07, 2020, 07:43:19 AM »

This thread makes me think this should be real.

https://politics.theonion.com/study-finds-controlled-washington-d-c-wildfires-cruci-1819578392/amp?__twitter_impression=true
Study Finds Controlled Washington, D.C. Wildfires Crucial For Restoring Healthy Political Environment

WASHINGTON—Calling the process essential to preventing overgrowth and promoting renewal, a study released Tuesday by researchers at American University found that regular, controlled Washington, D.C. wildfires are crucial to the restoration of a healthy political environment.

Report to moderator   Logged

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge
TommyGunn
friend

Stuck in full auto since birth.

« Reply #551 on: February 07, 2020, 07:52:26 AM »

Beautiful picture, that^^^^
 Tinfoil Hat Smiley

MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero
Hawkmoon
friend

« Reply #552 on: February 07, 2020, 08:58:15 AM »

Says the chick who went from waitressing bartending to congress...

FIFY
JN01
friend

« Reply #553 on: February 07, 2020, 11:36:26 AM »

That's why she isn't a lawyer- she couldn't pass the bar.
TommyGunn
friend

Stuck in full auto since birth.

« Reply #554 on: February 07, 2020, 04:57:05 PM »

That's why she isn't a lawyer- she couldn't pass the bar.
    I used to call that type of a joke a "zinger."  Popcorn

MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero
Ben
Administrator

« Reply #555 on: February 08, 2020, 04:00:37 PM »

Giving a lecture showing off her expertise on Milton Keynes and his economic theories. I love Carol Roth.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/02/08/carol-roth-trolls-economics-major-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-who-was-just-reading-about-famed-economist-milton-keynes/

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."
makattak
Dark Lord of the Cis
friend

« Reply #556 on: February 08, 2020, 06:18:10 PM »

She supposedly has an economics degree. From Boston University.

Great reflection on you, BU.

“Wisdom is the right use of knowledge. To know is not to be wise. Many men know a great deal, and are all the greater fools for it. There is no fool so great a fool as a knowing fool. But to know how to use knowledge is to have wisdom.”
Fly320s
friend

Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons

« Reply #557 on: February 08, 2020, 06:31:52 PM »

I can't stand her voice.  It is too similar to Fran Drescher's.

Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?
WLJ
friends

Currently on patrol in the Epsilon Eridani System

« Reply #558 on: February 08, 2020, 06:32:22 PM »

She supposedly has an economics degree. From Boston University.

Great reflection on you, BU.

She learned exactly what they wanted her to learn.
Ben
Administrator

« Reply #559 on: February 22, 2020, 03:09:21 PM »

The chick in $500 shoes want to ask congressmen how much their tailored suits cost. GOP congressmen only of course.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/02/22/rep-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-wants-to-wait-outside-the-gop-cloakroom-and-ask-congressmen-how-much-their-suits-cost/

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."
fistful
Lifestyle Editor: Gorilla Channel
friend

Unsightly Primate Head

« Reply #560 on: February 22, 2020, 04:38:22 PM »

The chick in $500 shoes want to ask congressmen how much their tailored suits cost. GOP congressmen only of course.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/02/22/rep-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-wants-to-wait-outside-the-gop-cloakroom-and-ask-congressmen-how-much-their-suits-cost/

laugh Great fan service for her base, I guess.

Republican: Woke since 1854
adively
Administrator

Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.

« Reply #561 on: February 25, 2020, 09:47:38 AM »

Democrats may try to eliminate Ocasio-Cortez’s House seat, paper says

Way to go...piss off the person with the pen that draws the district lines.

Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.
Hawkmoon
friend

« Reply #562 on: February 25, 2020, 10:13:48 AM »

Democrats may try to eliminate Ocasio-Cortez’s House seat, paper says

Way to go...piss off the person with the pen that draws the district lines.

That would be delicious irony.
WLJ
friends

« Reply #563 on: February 25, 2020, 10:33:10 AM »

I'm sure it will get twisted into being King Trump's doing
Ben
Administrator

« Reply #564 on: February 25, 2020, 10:35:13 AM »

Do we even care? They could make it Hillary Clinton's doing and I would be cool with it. Smiley

bedlamite
Hold my beer and watch this!
friend

Ack! PLBTTPHBT!

« Reply #565 on: February 25, 2020, 10:37:23 AM »

I'd be disappointed if it wasn't. The more crazy off the wall stuff they blame on him the better. He's used to it and doesn't care, and teh more they do it, the more people open their eyes to the lunacy.

A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
WLJ
friends

« Reply #566 on: February 25, 2020, 10:41:09 AM »

Do we even care? They could make it Hillary Clinton's doing and I would be cool with it. Smiley

I find it somewhat amusing, and disturbing at the same time, seeing what flaming hoops they have to twist their "logic" through in doing so.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 11:05:56 AM by WLJ » Report to moderator   Logged
Hawkmoon
friend

« Reply #567 on: February 28, 2020, 02:56:10 PM »

AOC attacked V.P. Mike Pence on "science." Ted Cruz tried to pin her down about what she knows (or doesn't know) about science. She responded by ducking the questions and posting her resume. Cruz is not deterred.

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2020/02/28/i-await-your-engagement-on-the-actual-substance-ted-cruz-wont-accept-aocs-insults-and-extensive-resume-as-answers-to-these-science-questions/

Question: How does a dual major in economics and international relations qualify her as an expert in science?
fistful
Lifestyle Editor: Gorilla Channel
friend

Unsightly Primate Head

« Reply #568 on: February 28, 2020, 05:15:19 PM »

AOC attacked V.P. Mike Pence on "science." Ted Cruz tried to pin her down about what she knows (or doesn't know) about science. She responded by ducking the questions and posting her resume. Cruz is not deterred.

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2020/02/28/i-await-your-engagement-on-the-actual-substance-ted-cruz-wont-accept-aocs-insults-and-extensive-resume-as-answers-to-these-science-questions/

Question: How does a dual major in economics and international relations qualify her as an expert in science?

I love the "congratulations on the science fair" at the end.  laugh

Republican: Woke since 1854
WLJ
friends

« Reply #569 on: March 07, 2020, 11:09:11 AM »

Imagine my shock  rolleyes

Everyone saw this coming. Democrats fought tooth and nail to keep census forms from inquiring about an individual's citizenship status. They won, so now people like Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) are urging illegal aliens to fill out census forms so Democrats like herself can keep their bogus congressional districts.
On NBC's "Late Night With Seth Meyers" on Thursday, AOC said it was important for everyone in America, including illegal aliens, to fill out census forms for the purpose of congressional representation and funding for federal programs.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonstocking/2020/03/06/aoc-wants-illegal-immigrants-filling-out-census-forms-now-that-citizenship-quest-n2563633
Hawkmoon
friend

« Reply #570 on: March 07, 2020, 02:03:23 PM »

Now, who could have predicted that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5Y25FT7DxE
WLJ
friends

« Reply #571 on: March 19, 2020, 04:51:24 AM »

It appears AOC is having a dog crap self-isolation with her new puppy and a robot vacuum
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2020/03/19/it-appears-aoc-is-having-a-dog-crap-self-isolation-with-her-new-puppy-and-a-robot-vacuum/
Jamisjockey
Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
Administrator

Your mom sends me care packages

« Reply #572 on: March 19, 2020, 05:00:31 AM »

It appears AOC is having a dog crap self-isolation with her new puppy and a robot vacuum
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2020/03/19/it-appears-aoc-is-having-a-dog-crap-self-isolation-with-her-new-puppy-and-a-robot-vacuum/

IDGAF who it is...that's just funny!

JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”
RocketMan
Mad Rocket Scientist
friend

Semper Fidelis

« Reply #573 on: March 19, 2020, 10:17:27 AM »

I can kind of sympathize with AOC on this one.  It's happened twice to us.  Roombas are a bitch to clean after they've run over dog crap.

“Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out.” - G.K. Chesterton

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

How many Democrats does it take to fix a problem?  No one knows because it's never happened.
WLJ
friends

« Reply #574 on: April 22, 2020, 04:35:02 PM »

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) called for a national work boycott, saying when businesses re-open people should refuse to go back to work. Watch here: https://t.co/kbHUeoItje

— Henry Rodgers (@henryrodgersdc) April 22, 2020
    "When we talk about this idea of ‘reopening society’ you know, only in America- does the President, when the President tweets about liberation, does he mean go back to work. When we have this discussion about going back or reopening, I think a lot people should just say 'no'"…

— Henry Rodgers (@henryrodgersdc) April 22, 2020
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2020/04/22/finger-on-the-pulse-aoc-says-a-lot-of-people-should-refuse-to-go-back-to-work-when-businesses-re-open/

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24
  Print  

Jump to: