Author Topic: The Bronx chick strikes out  (Read 110749 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: The Bronx chick strikes out
« Reply #575 on: April 22, 2020, 11:02:01 PM »
She no doubt takes comfort in how many people will have no jobs to return to.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #576 on: April 22, 2020, 11:14:20 PM »
A Congresscritter talks about boycotting work . . .
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #577 on: April 23, 2020, 01:17:03 AM »
She no doubt takes comfort in how many people will have no jobs to return to.

Communism thrives on storm and stress.  Any kind they can create or hope for.  It doesn't matter if the manufactured stress makes sense or not.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #578 on: April 23, 2020, 08:52:42 AM »
This thread makes me think this should be real.

https://politics.theonion.com/study-finds-controlled-washington-d-c-wildfires-cruci-1819578392/amp?__twitter_impression=true
Study Finds Controlled Washington, D.C. Wildfires Crucial For Restoring Healthy Political Environment

Cracks me up they published that in 2015. They sure got their wildfire!  :laugh:

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #579 on: May 14, 2020, 05:23:21 PM »
So new tack - the green new deal is actually legislation that costs zero dollars to implement. Which I guess means we don't have to tax those pesky billionaires more.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2020/05/14/most-disingenuous-tweet-ever-aocs-attempt-to-own-jonah-goldberg-over-billionaires-and-the-green-new-deal-blows-up-in-her-smug-face/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #580 on: May 14, 2020, 06:43:38 PM »
So new tack - the green new deal is actually legislation that costs zero dollars to implement. Which I guess means we don't have to tax those pesky billionaires more.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2020/05/14/most-disingenuous-tweet-ever-aocs-attempt-to-own-jonah-goldberg-over-billionaires-and-the-green-new-deal-blows-up-in-her-smug-face/

From the link

If only there were some public fund billionaires could pay into along with everyone else that helps fund our infrastructure, hospitals, and public systems all at once.

It could even be a modest % of what they earn every year. We could have an agency collect it and everything https://t.co/g0vI45xnYG

— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) May 13, 2020

Like the NKVD?
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #581 on: June 18, 2020, 02:39:22 PM »
So she's complaining that "Wall Street" is throwing millions into unseating her, yet I just read that she has over $5 million in her campaign chest. That's a lot of dough for a commie. How many "women of color" could she help with that money?

I'm actually curious as to what her defense is for that much campaign cash when it's exactly what she rakes other politicians over the coals for.

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2020/06/18/aoc-accidentally-suppresses-her-own-vote-after-sending-supporters-to-the-wrong-website/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

JN01

• friend
« Reply #582 on: June 18, 2020, 04:33:08 PM »

I'm actually curious as to what her defense is for that much campaign cash when it's exactly what she rakes other politicians over the coals for.

Do as I say, not as I do.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #583 on: June 18, 2020, 05:22:41 PM »
So she's complaining that "Wall Street" is throwing millions into unseating her, yet I just read that she has over $5 million in her campaign chest. That's a lot of dough for a commie. How many "women of color" could she help with that money?

Easy. That charge is barely an inconvenience.

Ahem

I can do the most good for women of color and under served minorities by remaining here in Congress.  The radical right, racist groups, and Wall Street see that my kind of legislation is a clear threat to their stranglehold on the economy and have funneled millions into unseating me in the primary. Thankfully,  due to donations from like minded people and other organizations committed to righting the historic racial wrongs of this country have enough money to fight off the Right's attacks

Or something like that.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #584 on: June 18, 2020, 06:35:10 PM »
Easy. That charge is barely an inconvenience.

Ahem

Or something like that.

Ya got me there. All it takes is a willing and gullible audience.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #585 on: June 22, 2020, 06:12:58 PM »
There are times when I don't know whether to laugh or cry

.@AOC: “Latinos are black … We have to have conversations around ‘colorism,’ and we have to have conversations around the African and indigenous roots from which we come and how that’s reflected in systems of power.” pic.twitter.com/ki1lDDNhKS

— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) June 22, 2020
   That's news to George Zimmerman.

— Aldous Huxley's Ghostâ„¢ (@AF632) June 22, 2020
    So Zimmerman vs Trayvon Martin was black on black violence all these while & I’m just finding out?

— fda365 (@fda365) June 22, 2020
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/06/22/oh-no-she-did-not-aoc-claiming-latinos-are-black-while-babbling-about-needing-to-talk-about-colorism-goes-so-wrong-watch/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #586 on: June 22, 2020, 06:19:11 PM »
There are times when I don't know whether to laugh or cry
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/06/22/oh-no-she-did-not-aoc-claiming-latinos-are-black-while-babbling-about-needing-to-talk-about-colorism-goes-so-wrong-watch/

Better to just laugh until her ilk are voted out and forgotten.

And keep your gun loaded with a dozen magazines ready in case they are not and for when they finally cross the line. At some point this is gonna get to "open season on white men." Luckily, we are the most dangerous game.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #587 on: June 22, 2020, 09:45:49 PM »
Quote from: AOC
“Latinos are black … We have to have conversations around ‘colorism,’ and we have to have conversations around the African and indigenous roots from which we come and how that’s reflected in systems of power.”

Wow. If my wife were alive today she would go ballistic over this idiocy.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #588 on: June 23, 2020, 12:19:56 AM »
Quote from: AOC
“Latinos are black … We have to have conversations around ‘colorism,’ and we have to have conversations around the African and indigenous roots from which we come and how that’s reflected in systems of power.

In other words, antifa fascists need to burn down more minority neighborhoods, and topple more statues. Got it.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #589 on: July 23, 2020, 01:40:53 PM »
AOC wants the Army off twitch

“It’s incredibly irresponsible for the Army and the Navy to be recruiting impressionable young people and children via live streaming platforms," Ocasio-Cortez told Motherboard. "War is not a game, and the Marine Corps’ decision not to engage in this recruiting tool should be a clear signal to the other branches of the military to cease this practice entirely.”

The U.S. Army, Navy, and Air Force all run esports teams and connect with potential recruits via Twitch. The Army and Navy both banned viewers from their channels for discussing American war crimes. The ACLU said the move may have violated the first amendment, and the Knight First Amendment Institute has sent letters to the Army and Navy telling them to stop censoring Twitch viewers.

AOC Introduces Measure to Stop the Military from Recruiting on Twitch
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/889vbv/aoc-introduces-measure-to-stop-the-military-from-recruiting-on-twitch
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #590 on: December 07, 2020, 12:15:00 PM »
Time to revive this thread.

I have been entertained by her latest outburst about Republicans not understanding what a hard day's work is the way she does. She's going to blow a gasket while digging her hole deeper defending her "hard work" against the likes of Dan Crenshaw.  :laugh:

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/12/07/still-or-sparkling-dan-crenshaw-triggers-tf-out-of-aoc-mocking-her-claims-republicans-dont-know-what-its-like-to-work-hard/

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #591 on: December 07, 2020, 04:34:30 PM »
We just sit around in leather chairs all day?

Uhm... my chair is a respectable Republican cloth-upholstered chair, thank you.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #592 on: December 07, 2020, 04:39:45 PM »
We just sit around in leather chairs all day?

Uhm... my chair is a respectable Republican cloth-upholstered chair, thank you.

Mine is a baby harp seal skin upholstered chair sewn by illegal Guatemalan children kept in cages. Their tears make it even softer.
- Calvin and Hobbes

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #593 on: December 07, 2020, 05:24:47 PM »
^^^You forgot to mention the whale foreskin mouse pad.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #595 on: December 07, 2020, 07:39:29 PM »
Someone ask her where food comes from.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #596 on: December 07, 2020, 07:51:06 PM »
Someone ask her where food comes from.

The grocery, duh!
- Calvin and Hobbes

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #597 on: December 07, 2020, 07:51:59 PM »
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #598 on: December 07, 2020, 07:55:54 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVQWttPD0Cc

I clicked on to that to see if it was what I thought it was but didn't play it, can't stand the sound of her voice.
But yeah, I remember that
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #599 on: December 07, 2020, 07:57:51 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVQWttPD0Cc

Good grief!  :facepalm:

"Looks like, honestly, gardening ... food, that comes out of dirt. Like, it's MAGIC!"

No, toots, it's not magic. It's like, nature.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design