Author Topic: Will the real conspiracy please stand up?  (Read 665 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Will the real conspiracy please stand up?
« on: January 14, 2019, 03:14:26 PM »
Has anyone else found that the Trump/Russia story is a tale of two conspiracy theories?

With the caveat being that one of them is looking less and less like a theory all the time. Actually, both are. One is looking more and more like fact, and the other more and more like hoax.

According to Legacy Media, Inc, Donald Trump and his cronies are working as agents of the Kremlin, and Putin is our real POTUS. Their criminal acts are just about to be revealed, unless Donald Trump is able to establish his dictatorship, and declare himself Reich Chancellor and Protector of the Faith.

According to people like Andrew McCarthy and Mollie Hemingway, anti-Trump elements in the FBI and the news media (and elsewhere) broke the constitution and other laws of the land, in order to prevent the President's election, or to undermine him in any possible way.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/andrew-mccarthy-fbi-russia-investigation-was-always-about-trump

http://thefederalist.com/2019/01/14/nyt-reveals-fbi-retaliated-against-trump-for-comey-firing/

"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

p12

• friend
  • I SEE NOISES!!
Re: Will the real conspiracy please stand up?
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 03:31:24 PM »
The FBI is running a coup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2019, 04:33:16 PM »
The FBI is running a coup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope they smoke out the ones really running the FBI then.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Chester32141

• friend
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2019, 09:27:25 AM »
I found this article to be easy enough to understand that I'm sharing it with my wife.  As to why the media is beginning to admit to the wrong doing … two reasons … They want to put their spin on it for their useful idiots that will believe what ever the MSM tells them and they, as ever, are trying to protect the former president and trying to blame the criminal acts on the DOJ and FBI leadership in hopes that we the people don't look further up the chain of command.
 [popcorn]
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/01/what_the_fbi_was_willing_to_do_to_take_out_trump_with_no_evidence.html
"The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter...... "

Photos
CBs Hawg Sauce

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2019, 10:06:36 AM »
As best I can ascertain ...

Our government is at “war” within itself and with powers of global reach.

There are untold outside influences supporting and funding every faction within our government.

The lines aren’t always clearly defined and there are more than just two sides jockeying for control.

What is going on is global not just confined to our country and it transcends all national borders.

How Trump managed to get elected and what his game is I’m not entirely sure. I’d like to take him at his word but everything in media is obfuscation, misdirection and lies. So I hedge my bets and expectations.

It’s obvious they don’t want traditional heritage Americans awake, aware and engaged in the direction of the country any longer. That goes for all of Europe and their traditional identities also. It’s beyond merely economics. It’s cultural destruction.

As one who believes in God and The Lord Jesus Christ this passage in the Bible has never been more true, the ultimate conspiracy is on a spiritual, metaphysical level and what we observe is downstream of that reality.

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 10:19:25 AM by Ron »
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Chester32141

• friend
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2019, 10:12:44 AM »
Speaking of foreign interference …  [popcorn]

Many on the Right have wondered why Trump has not yet declassified the documents which purportedly justified the Russian collusion delusion witch-hunt against him (and his campaign advisers). The answer is likely because the revelations contained within those files would be so damning to foreign intelligence sources, such as those of the Five Eyes (especially Britain’s Government Communications Headquarters agency) that the alliance may never recover. And, as threats permeate globally–from nuclear-armed Iran to rising China–it is likely that the White House has larger strategic concerns to consider.

https://www.sebgorka.com/robert-mueller-and-the-russia-collusion-delusion/
"The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter...... "

Photos
CBs Hawg Sauce