Author Topic: Mama Bear Defends Cubs  (Read 488 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Mama Bear Defends Cubs
« on: January 17, 2019, 10:11:56 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hURgA_BNSGc

Mama bear goes after black bear that is too close.  The black bear goes up a tree and the other bear goes up after it.  It is impressive just how fast both of these bears move not only over the ground, but up the tree.  

I live on the Texas Gulf Coast and this makes me want to get a bear gun.  I am not sure 45/70 is enough, but a guide gun sounds like a good start.  
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: Mama Bear Defends Cubs
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2019, 01:34:36 PM »
With a .45-70 lever gun and full house loads if you can't dispatch the bear by the time you empty your magazine you'll be ready for the bear to end your suffering anyway.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Mama Bear Defends Cubs
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2019, 02:38:48 PM »
And to think there were all those people that said I would never amount to ****.  I will prove you wrong!    =D
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge