Author Topic: Federal Court Orders Discovery on Clinton Email, Benghazi Scandal  (Read 609 times)

MechAg94

• friend
https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/federal-court-orders-discovery-on-clinton-email-benghazi-scandal-top-obama-clinton-officials-susan-rice-and-ben-rhodes-to-respond-to-judicial-watch-questions-under-oath/

Judicial Watch announced today that United States District Judge Royce C. Lamberth ruled that discovery can begin in Hillary Clinton’s email scandal. Obama administration senior State Department officials, lawyers, and Clinton aides will now be deposed under oath. Senior officials — including Susan Rice, Ben Rhodes, Jacob Sullivan, and FBI official E.W. Priestap — will now have to answer Judicial Watch’s written questions under oath. The court rejected the DOJ and State Department’s objections to Judicial Watch’s court-ordered discovery plan. (The court, in ordering a discovery plan last month, ruled that the Clinton email system was “one of the gravest modern offenses to government transparency.”)

I am happy to see that someone is pushing to uncover the truth on this.  Should have happened a lot sooner.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Federal Court Orders Discovery on Clinton Email, Benghazi Scandal
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2019, 04:12:54 PM »
Hmmmm. I want to believe this will go somewhere.  =|
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: Federal Court Orders Discovery on Clinton Email, Benghazi Scandal
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2019, 07:21:19 PM »
Hmmmm. I want to believe this will go somewhere.  =|

Go ahead, hold your breath, we'll wait...  =|
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams