Author Topic: Putting the "loco" in "In loco parentis"  (Read 607 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Putting the "loco" in "In loco parentis"
« on: March 06, 2019, 03:54:00 AM »
https://pjmedia.com/trending/trans-takeover-father-must-call-daughter-a-boy-or-its-family-violence-canada-court-rules/

Court in British Columbia rules that a father has no right to interfere with his 14-year old daughter's attempt to become a boy.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Re: Putting the "loco" in "In loco parentis"
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2019, 08:41:32 AM »
Related:

https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/03/04/in-their-own-words-moms-of-5-kids-who-think-theyre-transgender-speak-out/

The state has decided that it is coming down, hard, on the side of "Just turn them into boys/girls/xgender and it will be fine!" Oh, and you'll be treated as an abuser if you don't submit.

There are going to be a lot of seriously damaged people in the next decade who realize how blinded they were and what consequences they face for the decisions of true abusers who care not one whit for their best interest.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

slugcatcher

• friend
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2019, 09:01:22 AM »
I'm starting to be swayed to the idea that there comes a point when a lynch mob becomes necessary.  We all know the left has an agenda.  The longer people sit around and wring theirs hands the more powerful the left becomes.  They're now openly victimizing children and even the parents won't stand up to them.  I realize it's Canada, but everyone I've met or worked with from BC has been pretty damn conservative. 

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2019, 09:16:08 AM »
They aren’t your children.

They are the states children.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2019, 09:29:46 AM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2019, 09:59:00 AM »
I'm starting to be swayed to the idea that there comes a point when a lynch mob becomes necessary.  We all know the left has an agenda.  The longer people sit around and wring theirs hands the more powerful the left becomes.  They're now openly victimizing children and even the parents won't stand up to them.  I realize it's Canada, but everyone I've met or worked with from BC has been pretty damn conservative. 

I would heartily support the revival of the practice of  applying tar and feathers to problem "officials" and "running them out of town on a rail". And, being that we live in modern times it wouldn't even have to be hot tar to get the same visual effect.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams