Armed Polite Society
February 18, 2019, 03:02:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I learn something every day: TERF  (Read 126 times)
MillCreek
friend

APS Risk Manager

« on: February 07, 2019, 07:48:43 AM »

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/07/opinion/terf-trans-women-britain.html?action=click&module=Opinion&pgtype=Homepage

Add this to the list of things I never knew about.  So radical feminists in the UK and American right-wing evangelicals have something in common.
Report to moderator   Logged

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.
makattak
Dark Lord of the Cis
friend

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2019, 07:52:54 AM »

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/07/opinion/terf-trans-women-britain.html?action=click&module=Opinion&pgtype=Homepage

Add this to the list of things I never knew about.  So radical feminists in the UK and American right-wing evangelicals have something in common.

When ignoring it encroaches on their "turf", it's amazing how much reality matters to feminists.

"We make men without chests and expect from them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst."
fistful
Shadowy figure, denomination unknown
friend

Suspected white supremacist

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2019, 08:12:51 AM »

"Right-wing evangelicals" and other reality-based humans have been pointing out for a while now that transgender notions don't play well with the left's other pet ideas, like eliminating any conception of male/female differences, or the dreaded gey agenda.

Republican: Woke since 1854
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: