Author Topic: I learn something every day: TERF  (Read 613 times)

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
I learn something every day: TERF
« on: February 07, 2019, 10:48:43 AM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/07/opinion/terf-trans-women-britain.html?action=click&module=Opinion&pgtype=Homepage

Add this to the list of things I never knew about.  So radical feminists in the UK and American right-wing evangelicals have something in common.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Re: I learn something every day: TERF
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2019, 10:52:54 AM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/07/opinion/terf-trans-women-britain.html?action=click&module=Opinion&pgtype=Homepage

Add this to the list of things I never knew about.  So radical feminists in the UK and American right-wing evangelicals have something in common.

When ignoring it encroaches on their "turf", it's amazing how much reality matters to feminists.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: I learn something every day: TERF
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2019, 11:12:51 AM »
"Right-wing evangelicals" and other reality-based humans have been pointing out for a while now that transgender notions don't play well with the left's other pet ideas, like eliminating any conception of male/female differences, or the dreaded gey agenda.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife