Author Topic: Can someone please explain Russiagate?  (Read 2701 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Can someone please explain Russiagate?
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2019, 02:23:24 PM »
Summary:  The democrats are desperate to find justification for impeachment and wanted to engineer something to throw at him big enough that Anti-Trump Republicans would go for it.  Even with illegal FISA warrants to tap phones and inserting federal agents into the campaign, they have yet to uncover anything significant that has been made public.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2019, 05:05:47 PM »
And since there have been no "smoking gun(s)" or 18 missing minutes of tape, there's no there, there.   If there was anything, the MSM would be crowing about it and the articles of impeachment on their way to Senate poste haste.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2019, 12:38:01 PM »
Autopsy of a dead coup, probably deserves a thread of its own. Great synopsis up to this point in time.

Victor Davis Hanson:

https://amgreatness.com/2019/02/17/autopsy-of-a-dead-coup/
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2019, 04:20:40 PM »
And not one damned traitorous Democrat will ever face any repercussions.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2019, 04:45:29 PM »
If this *expletive deleted*it keeps going, I am going to need a FTE with a telestrator to keep it all straight for me.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.