Author Topic: Omar Needs to Go  (Read 10712 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Omar Needs to Go
« on: February 13, 2019, 04:21:11 PM »
Man, we've been talking about the Bronx, but this Omar needs to go, or at the very least be removed from any committees of consequence.

Omar: "Answer the question yes or no."
Witness: "No!"
Omar: "I will take that as a yes."

That's the way the do it in ragistan - not the US.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2019/02/13/shes-a-mess-rep-ilhan-omar-thoroughly-embarrasses-herself-in-cringeworthy-performance-video/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Omar Needs to Go
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2019, 04:29:55 PM »
Omar needs to stay, at least for the rest of her term. She is a good example of a 2019 Democrat, and should be the public face of the party. Anyone who voted Democrat deserves her special brand of leadership.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2019, 04:30:50 PM »
Omar needs to stay, at least for the rest of her term. She is a good example of a 2019 Democrat, and should be the public face of the party.

Actually I'll subscribe to your newsletter.

Anyways, it appears she (and the others) are giving Pelosi fits.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2019, 05:19:13 PM »
How did she get so far in US politics questioning both Jewish influence on our policies and US sponsored regime changes?

She will get crushed by the left and the right.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2019, 05:42:53 PM »
Omar needs to stay, at least for the rest of her term. She is a good example of a 2019 Democrat, and should be the public face of the party. Anyone who voted Democrat deserves her special brand of leadership.

This.  She and AOC are gold for any Republican running in 2020.
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

p12

• friend
  • I SEE NOISES!!
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2019, 06:10:25 PM »
This.  She and AOC are gold for any Republican running in 2020.

Your assuming that the stupid party will grow some brains?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2019, 06:27:31 PM »
Your assuming that the stupid party will grow some brains?

I said they were gold. 

Didn't say the GOP knew how to mine it.
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

p12

• friend
  • I SEE NOISES!!
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2019, 06:31:21 PM »
I said they were gold. 

Didn't say the GOP knew how to mine it.

Got it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2019, 07:32:00 PM »
Interesting that she doesn't appear to understand that American-trained troops are not American troops, and do not operate under American command or American law.

Also interesting that she can't pronounce "February." (I think that's becoming one of my new tests for functional illiteracy.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2019, 08:15:48 PM »
Could it be AOC and Omar are secretly on our side and have been implanted to destroy the Democrats from the inside  :laugh:

I’ve heard it said we should be thankful for our enemies, I’m starting to understand what that might mean.

The right needs to hang them two around the necks of the Democratic leadership so they don’t look moderate in comparison. One big happy diverse family.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2019, 09:07:00 PM »
I think Trump needs to have his phone taken away whenever it is time to tweet about the new democratic jihadis. Let them talk on every news channel. Never interrupt your enemy when he(did you just assume enemy gender) is making a mistake.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2019, 04:40:45 PM »
https://www.dailywire.com/news/43482/house-sends-message-ilhan-omar-unanimously-passes-hank-berrien

About what they did to what's-her-name in the Missouri Gen. Assembly, when she said someone should kill Trump.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2019, 05:27:33 PM »
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2019, 06:27:41 PM »
It appears that she is a typical, liberal hypocrite. She wears a hijab (when it's convenient, but there are photos of her without it) and appears to portray herself as a strict Muslim. However --- she had her first two children out of wedlock. She then married a different guy, split from him, and had her third child by the same guy who fathered the first two children while she was still married to the husband.

Both pre-marital sex and adultery are major sins in Islam.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

HankB

• friend
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2019, 09:33:45 PM »
It appears that she is a typical, liberal hypocrite. She wears a hijab (when it's convenient, but there are photos of her without it) and appears to portray herself as a strict Muslim. However --- she had her first two children out of wedlock. She then married a different guy, split from him, and had her third child by the same guy who fathered the first two children while she was still married to the husband.

I've read that Moslem women on airliners in the Middle East start stripping off their burkas, chadors, and hijabs as soon as the aircraft leaves the airspace of a Moslem nation. It seems Allah's eyes are blind to what happens in infidel nations and infidel airspace.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2019, 10:22:31 PM »
I've read that Moslem women on airliners in the Middle East start stripping off their burkas, chadors, and hijabs as soon as the aircraft leaves the airspace of a Moslem nation. It seems Allah's eyes are blind to what happens in infidel nations and infidel airspace.

Turns out Allah is a *expletive deleted*it god,  constrained by magic lines on a map.  Who'd have thunk it?

That said,  Omar can stay,  she's a useful idiot.  Her and Cortez should be given the mic any time it's possible.  The US needs to know who the batshit crazies are.

"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2019, 12:16:28 AM »
Turns out Allah is a *expletive deleted*it god,  constrained by magic lines on a map.  Who'd have thunk it?

That said,  Omar can stay,  she's a useful idiot.  Her and Cortez should be given the mic any time it's possible.  The US needs to know who the batshit crazies are.

Trouble is the batshit crazies vote for them ....
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2019, 12:58:45 AM »

They're sins in Christianity as well, but this is 21st-century America. Only the real weirdos act like that stuff really matters.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2019, 08:22:42 AM »
Trouble is the batshit crazies vote for them ....

Yup.

Put AOC in front of a mic with a prepared and practiced statement and she *expletive deleted*ing kills it.  And the libs eat that up.  The blinders go on when she says something really dumb off the cuff.
My cohorts were worshipping her for her statement during the shutdown.  Not a peep from them when she voted against *expletive deleted*ing paying us.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2019, 12:14:51 PM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/IlhanMN/status/1102296763292139520?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Now she is questioning why she has to pledge allegiance to Israel as a US Congresswoman.

The Dems are preparing a response to her tweet condemning anti-semitism.

The coalition of the fringes continues to fray :)

Silly woman, who does she think she is messing with?

In America you never name the Jew/Israel as a concern. They are to be held above reproach.

She is toast, there will be 100% bipartisan condemnation of her.

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends, we’re so glad you could attend, step inside, step inside.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2019, 12:47:31 PM »
"the Jew"?

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2019, 12:53:37 PM »
Is someone asking her to pledge Allegiance to Israel?

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2019, 01:07:43 PM »
"the Jew"?

Yea, “naming the Jew” is what the anti-zionists call it when they point out Jewish “control” of institutions etc.

Of course the flip side is completely ignoring the influence of leftist Jews on our nation.

For some reason folks have a hard time wrapping their head around the concept that “the Jews” aren’t a monolithic group any more than the “whites”.

If we effectively attack the left you better believe it will be an act of anti-semitism to the left.

Even Trump, who has half his family in the tribe, is friends with Bibi, is popular in Israel and made much of his money in New York real estate, a market that is purported to be heavily dominated by Jewish money is regularly called anti Jewish and a Nazi.

The Jews (esp on the left) are a protected class much like blacks and the sexually disordered. You aren’t allowed to notice and if you do you better shut up about it.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 01:42:32 PM by Ron »

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2019, 01:09:58 PM »
There are a few quotes - none of them are "pledge allegiance" exactly.
I should not be expected to have allegiance/pledge support to a foreign country in order to serve my country in Congress or serve on committee.
I want to talk about the political influence in this country that says it is okay for people to push for allegiance to a foreign country.

What's the problem? She's just saying "America First!"  ;)
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2019, 01:13:10 PM »

They are teaching her and others how to play ball in Congress as well as who cannot be criticized.

It might have something to do with Congress voting that no US government business will be conducted with groups boycotting Israel.

The vote was unanimous IIRC