Author Topic: Toe the line or you're out  (Read 1285 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Toe the line or you're out
« on: February 21, 2019, 06:03:58 PM »
https://pjmedia.com/trending/lgbt-sports-group-drops-martina-navratilova-over-objections-to-transgender-athletes/

Tennis legend Martina Navratilova has been essentially blacklisted and removed from the advisory board of a group called Athlete Ally (never heard of them) because she doesn't think so-called transgender "women" who used to be men should be allowed to compete against real women. So much for advisory boards existing for the purpose of encouraging discussion and debate. It seems Athlete Ally wants its "advisory board" to function as an echo chamber.

Its instructive IMHO that the original (and real) transgender female tennis player, Renee Richards (who did undergo the surgery), has been quoted later in life as acknowledging that she was stronger and faster than most of the women she played against simply because she was originally a male. If someone who has been there and done that acknowledges it, what's wrong with people who refuse to accept the facts?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Toe the line or you're out
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2019, 06:07:50 PM »
A few more years of this and men will completely dominate women's sports
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 09:12:22 PM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2019, 07:35:50 PM »
A few more years of this and men will completely dominate woman's sports

Atleast men will win something in the battle of the sexes. [tinfoil] [popcorn]
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Pb

• friend
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2019, 09:56:07 AM »
A few more years of this and men will completely dominate women's sports

I can't wait!   =D

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2019, 10:46:27 AM »
Let me fix that for you.

Tennis legend Martina Navratilova has been essentially blacklisted and removed from the advisory board of a group called Athlete Ally (never heard of them) because she doesn't think so-called transgender "women" who used to be are men should be allowed to compete against real women. So much for advisory boards existing for the purpose of encouraging discussion and debate. It seems Athlete Ally wants its "advisory board" to function as an echo chamber.

Getting surgery doesn't change your sex. You are what you are.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2019, 01:41:58 PM »
I saw something on my Bookface yesterday.  Someone's outraged that facial recognition systems consistently misgender the trannies.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2019, 02:00:40 PM »
I saw something on my Bookface yesterday.  Someone's outraged that facial recognition systems consistently misgender the trannies.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2019, 02:10:15 PM »
I saw something on my Bookface yesterday.  Someone's outraged that facial recognition systems consistently misgender correctly gender the trannies.

FTFY
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2019, 07:11:18 PM »
Several transgender students have dominated high school track and field competitions in Connecticut for the last few years. And, once again, transgender teen runner Andraya Yearwood has topped most of the field in the state championships.

Yearwood has been running for Cromwell High School in Cromwell, CT, for the past few seasons, the Washington Times reported.

But this year, Yearwood was not alone in topping the field. Indeed, two transgender students took the top spots in The Nutmeg State. Yearwood came in second place this year as transgender student Terry Miller of Bloomfield High beat Yearwood and the rest of the biologically female field of competitors.

Transgender Runners Take 1st and 2nd in Connecticut High School Track Championships
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2019/02/25/transgender-runners-take-1st-2nd-connecticut-high-school-track-championships/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2019, 02:38:57 AM »
If this happened to my daughter in that she finished immediately behind a male "winner" I'd have my own championship trophy ready-to-go and present that to her in front of him and the whole crowd.

In fact I'd do that for the first real female regardless of who she was.

Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2019, 09:11:43 AM »
Bake the cake, Martina.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2019, 09:43:10 AM »
It is a bit interesting that these people have been pushing women's rights and empowerment for decades and suddenly the transgender movement sweeps in and pushes all that aside in favor of men dressing up as women.  I keep expecting to see more push back, but with the media 100% on board the transgender train, we may not know it happened.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2019, 02:37:13 PM »
For the last few years we've hearing about the supposed need for "safe spaces" for women.

Female-only restrooms and looker rooms used to be safe spaces for women, and now they're not.

So they've thrown away what they had for this chimera of tolerance.

Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2019, 01:56:09 PM »
Another successful female athlete comments that women should not have to compete against transgender erstwhile males, and also gets the expected beatdown as a result.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/sharron-davies-transgender-women-banned-sport-a8805186.html

A spokesperson for the Stonewall charity said: “Sport should be welcoming to everyone, including trans people. We need clubs and governing bodies, as the experts, to consider how their sports’ individual policies can work to be as inclusive as possible, and what advice and guidance they’re giving to ensure all people, including trans people, can take part in sport.”

Easy answer: "Transgender" athletes can compete in the sport of their choice, as the gender to which they were born. If high school girls can wrestle competitively against males, surely "transgender" women can compete against males in whatever sport they choose to compete.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2019, 06:54:17 PM »

[attachment deleted by admin]
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2019, 08:52:48 AM »
Another successful female athlete comments that women should not have to compete against transgender erstwhile males, and also gets the expected beatdown as a result.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/sharron-davies-transgender-women-banned-sport-a8805186.html

Easy answer: "Transgender" athletes can compete in the sport of their choice, as the gender to which they were born. If high school girls can wrestle competitively against males, surely "transgender" women can compete against males in whatever sport they choose to compete.

Unless they are taking performance enhancing drugs, in which case, they are ineligible for any sport.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Pb

• friend
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2019, 09:57:54 AM »
Soon every female sports record will be held by a man.  Oh, the weeping and wailing!   =D