Author Topic: Oklahoma now has constitutional carry!  (Read 827 times)

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Oklahoma now has constitutional carry!
« on: February 27, 2019, 09:14:14 PM »
Our governor has signed the law providing for Constitutional carry in Oklahoma.

I sure hope all the blood in the streets in the morning won't make me late for work.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Oklahoma now has constitutional carry!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2019, 09:18:49 PM »
Ours is still sitting in house committee   =(
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2019, 02:15:25 PM »
Nice knowin' ya, RKL.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2019, 02:29:53 PM »
Any inexpensive senior rentals in the panhandle bordering Colorado?  (Which is getting Calicrazy.)

My bureaucrat-given permission slip to exercise my G-d-given right* to carry, as protected by the highest law of the land, expires next year.

Terry,  >:D

*Sub "natural right" if desired.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2019, 02:33:37 PM »
I heard it on the radio as "SOON OKLAHOMA WILL HAVE PEOPLE BUYING GUNS WITHOUT ANY PROOF THEY CAN USE THEM!"

Which made me do a double take as I thought Oklahoma had no training requirement for buying guns. Either I misheard or they messed it up because they story then went into the fact that there would no longer be any carry requirements.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2019, 03:59:26 PM »
Yeah, the libtards are screaming their usual bullshit as well as now not even needing a background check to walk in to Walmart and buy a handgun.
 :facepalm:
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2019, 05:41:28 PM »
I heard it on the radio as "SOON OKLAHOMA WILL HAVE PEOPLE BUYING GUNS WITHOUT ANY PROOF THEY CAN USE THEM!"

Which made me do a double take as I thought Oklahoma had no training requirement for buying guns. Either I misheard or they messed it up because they story then went into the fact that there would no longer be any carry requirements.
People who don't own guns also don't know anything about gun laws.  ........... ???...........That can't be right.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2019, 05:42:41 PM »
People who don't own guns also don't know anything about gun laws.  ........... ???...........That can't be right.

Of course not.  It's LEFT !

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2019, 10:45:33 PM »
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge